Glee

Fandom: Glee

Character: Blaine

Title: Dynamic promises

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine's POV

" The secret society of superhero's club is in session." I clear my throat, everyone settles down. " It is the purpose of this club to fight injustice to fight all that is wrong. And to keep peace, justice in the halls of McKinley High." I look around the room. " First order business roll call-"

" Asian persuasion here, my superpower is being the mistress of manipulation." A smile crosses Tina's face.

" Blonde chameleon here, I can impersonate anybody. George W. Bush heh." Sam points to Tarantula Head next, superpower- whipping you with his dreads. After Tarantula Head comes Sweet n' Spicy.

" Second order of business, recruiting new candidates into our ever growing ranks." Artie, Becky and Britney walk into the room, they introduce themselves, telling us what their powers are and their names.

" What's this? A text just came though on my night phone." I look at the notification." Have you talked to Y/N yet?" I sigh, trying to repress the memories of the break up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You're not listening Blaine." Y/N turns around, her hands in the air.

" Not listening to what!" An exasperated sigh escapes my lips.

" ME! You never listen or talk to me anymore. And don't forget you've grown cold. Every time you do talk to me it's either criticizing me or  making fun of me" She walks around the room.

" I don't know where this is coming from Y/N. Sure I've been a little busy, but that doesn't mean anything. When was the last time I said something like that?!"

" No actually," my girlfriend scoffs, " that actually means a lot. I- I don't know what you're doing or who you're with, or even where you are." I grab Y/N's shaking hands. Y/N's striking e/c eyes look up at me. " Blaine I can't be with you if you are just going to keep on dragging me around and insulting me." She pulls her small hands from mine.

" Y/N wait," I reach to grab her hand, but she pulls it away from me before i can grab it. I rush forward, placing my hands on her shoulders, pulling her close to me. My heart cycles thought emotions faster than a kid flipping through radio channels. Each horrible, sickening, painful emotion rolling over the other. I blink and my lips are on her lips. I know Y/N doesn't love me back, but I couldn't resist. Dear god, all these thoughts running through my head. Even just the smell of Y/N's perfume is already flooding my senses. When she kissed me my brain lit on fire, and the blaze traveled throughout my whole body. After that I was addicted, I couldn't' bare not to be with her. Those kisses were my salvation and my torment, because I know these will be the last.  I live for them but I would die without the memory of them on my lips.I dedicated my life to being with Y/N from the the first kiss, I know if I lose her I'll lose myself. She's the half that makes my whole.

" Y/N... I'm sorry.. So so sorry." I grab her hand, gently kissing her hand. " Please I will never hurt you again, never ever. Just please come back to me." This..this feeling feels cold. It feels like concrete drying in my chest.

" I love you."

Y/N walks out the door, a tear rolls down her cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------