Merlin

Fandom: Merlin

Character: Sir Leon

Title: " I promise you"

this was a request from: @kaitlin_Salvatore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd person POV

Camelot was in full-out celebration mode King Arthur and Queen Guinevere just announced the birth of their son, Prince William Merlin Pendragon!

Being the Queen's maid, you were basically the first one to know, so it wasn't such a huge surprise to you as it was to others. Working in the castle you meet lots of people. chefs, maids, nobles, knights, you name it. That's how you met your boyfriend, Leon.

Leon was a knight, and a pretty good one considering he's a knight at the Round table. But he was also Arthur's right-hand man, his aide-de-camp ( other than Merlin ), Leon was well known for his loyalty to Camelot and to the King, this made Leon one of Camelot's most well-known and loved Knights.

Along with the up-sides, being a Knight comes with it's down-sides, such as, Leon being away ALOT on dangerous quests, daring adventures, and defending Camelot when at war. You wished with all your heart that you could go with him, but you are the Queen's maid and you have no experience in the field. So you stayed home and attended Gwen  in her queenly duties, whilst worrying about Leon.

But with the festival lasting a whole week, you had Leon all to yourself, and you did not  intend on sharing him.

"Leo!" You yell, running down the castle steps. All the boys had just gotten back from, quote on quote " the most dangerous quest known to man" in the words of the King. When Leon told you that Arthur was having Leo accompany him on the quest you almost confronted Arthur about it yourself, considering Arthur is basically the brother you never had.

"Kaitlin!" A huge smile appears on Leon's face when his eyes meet mine. Quickly, he dismounts his horse and runs up to me. His arms wrap themselves around my waist as he picks me up, spinning me around, planting a much-needed kiss on my lips. His kiss is firm on your lips, quickly realized how much you actually missed this. You missed him. The way he smells, the way his smile lights up the room, the way he can be the perfect boyfriend and knight at the same time, the way a sparkle appears in his eyes when he talks about something he loves. You missed him so incredibly much, you could barley stand it.

Leon breaks away from you but his arms remain protectively wrapped around you. " I missed you, so much." You whisper, panting, from the lack of breath. His forehead rests on yours, while you close your eyes, enjoying this moment.

" I missed you too," he whispers, moving his forehead from yours to rest his chin on your head, "you have no idea."

Out of the corner of your eye, you see Gwen walk out to the castle's pavilion, as Arthur rushes to her. You smile at the sight, the two of them so happily in love with each other. Seeing them reminded you of Leon and you. You two have been courting for the past two years, from the moment you laid eyes on him, you were helpless. Helplessly, in love with a man you never met. But then he turned around and his eyes met yours, and he had never seen a woman so beautiful as you. You had a lavender dress, that hugged your curves perfectly and accented your skin tone in a beautiful way. You looked completely jaw-dropping. And that's what happened to Leon when he saw you. His jaw dropped, with wide eyes.

-

-

-

( flash back )