Hamilton

Character: King George III

Fandom: Hamilton

Title: You'll be back/ I'm sorry

Note: I might make this a book, but the book will actually have a plot, and stuff. I don't really know where I'm going with this chapter soooooooooo:) I just totally love King George III in Hamilton, so that means I love all his songs, anyway enjoy the chapter

I'm going to make a few different versions of this chapter, and if one is good I might make it into a book when I'm done with this book :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yn's POV  ( Aaron Burr was your Dad's friend, and while you went to America, Aaron Burr watched over you, leading you and him to become close... And you have a fake British accent)

" It's too stressful for me, I can't do this anymore." Frustration pounds through my veins as I look at George, I mean 'King George.'

" When your king you don't have time to stress." George simply sits on his throne, staring at his gold, jeweled scepter.

" Okay fine, you clearly  think I'm joking about all of this... I'm not willing to pay this price to someone who doesn't even care." I turn my back from the king and start to storm out of the room.

" Oh darling, where are you going? What price are you talking about?" I turn back around to see the blue-eyed king staring at me. I sigh resting my hand on the golden door-knob.

" The price of your love." I inhale and slam the heavy door on my way out. I should've listened to Alexander when he told me it wasn't a good idea, to come back here. Even though I guess I never really left. The American government sent Hercules Mulligan and I to spy on the British government, looking for some kingsmen who might let some things slide.  Before I used to be a maiden here, in the palace, then I left to go to America. It's been 6 months, since Herc and I came to Britain. And what can I say, shit happens. One thing I never thought would happen is that I would fall in love with the King, before now I had never even spoken to him.

Time skip- cuz Idk where I'm going w this chapter-

2nd Person POV

It's been a week since you broke off whatever you had with George, and you still are crying. Apparently you cared for him more than you thought.

" Hey N/N," another maid, Kate, a friend of yours walks into your shared room, holding a letter. " This is for you." She hands you the letter.

" Did you read it?" She shakes her head. You tear the letter open, carefully.

    My dearest Y/N,

                I have no way of sugar-coating this, my biggest regret is that I have no way of comforting you after you read this. I know you were close friends with Philip, but there is no easy way of saying this, Philip took up a duel, and his opponent got the best of him. I'm incredibly sorry for your loss.

                                    A.Burr

Y/N's POV

By the end of the letter the black ink is already smearing from tears that I didn't even know I was crying. The tears drip from my eyes rapidly, like water from a dam, spilling down my face. I feel the muscles in my chin tremble, like a small child. I look toward the window hoping the light would maybe soothe me, or take away the pain. There is static in my head from the constant fear and the stress I live with, we all live with. The fear of friends and family dying, while parents go off to war. Or is it the feeling of being left behind is what scares us.

The next thing I know is that my feet are carrying me down the hallway, trying to get away from the idea of my best friend being dead. I hit someone's chest, which was pretty hard. I fall back, but I don't hit the cold tile floor. Instead I look up to see the familiar pair of blue eyes, and familiar warmth of his arms wrapped around my waist.

" Why so sad?" I look down the empty hall, then back at the King in front of me. His gentle thumb wipes away a tear running down my face. I look at him frozen, debating whether to run or actually tell him the truth. I try to brush past him, but a firm hand grabs my wrist.

" Don't make me mad Y/N." George pulls me into the nearest room. I sigh, knowing that I'll have to tell him. I sit on the plush bed, the mattress sinks down next to me.  Pity, and sadness is evident in his crystal eyes, which look down upon  my tear-stained e/c eyes.

" I um, I got  a letter from a friend back home," I wipe a tear away from running down my cheek. " And it said he died in a duel, someone said something about his father I guess, and I guess he took up the duel and yeah." I say turning away from George.

I can feel his brokenhearted gaze on me. " Y/N, darling" George starts but I get up from the edge of the bed " I don't need your pity, you've killed enough people you can't feel remorse." I turn back to face him disgust evident on my face and in my voice.

" No!" He stands up, " don't change the subject."

"As a king it's my duty to punish the criminal."

" Oh thank goodness, I thought you were gonna say something else." I say walking towards the door. As I rest my hand on the door knob I see my hand trembling. My bottom lips quivers and tears run down my face. He walks up to me slowly pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me. His embrace was warm and his big, strong arms seemed very protective wrapped around my smaller body. I don't want to leave his grasp. When I'm in his arms all of my pain went away-mental, physical, mostly the depressing pain. If I could stay in his arms forever, safe from the war, and from death. One could only hope.  Tears start to soak the red velvet of his jacket. I start to pull away from him, " I'm sorry," wiping away tears I look up at him.  He just looks down at me, a soft, small smile dances on his lips.

" I'm the one who should be sorry, darling." He says pressing a kiss to my forehead.

" You were right, I acted like I didn't care. But don't you ever think love, that I don't care about you.  I'm sorry I gave you at impression. I love you. That means I would send  a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love." Laughter bubbles up from my stomach, as I press my lips to his. His hands snake around my waist pulling me closer to him.

" Y/N," George pulls away, looking at me with wide eyes, " you really need to work on your accent." My stomach drops, and my eyes widen. " You sound like you're American." But then a goofy smile appears on his lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is only one version of this I might make another one of this except a totally different plot and stuff but thanks

READ

COMMENT

VOTE