Teen Wolf

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Character: Theo Raeken

Title: Scared of me

Note: the pic at the top just got me 😂👆

Sorry I'm lowkey obsessed with Teen Wolf right now... especially because I just bought a Lahey hoodie :) and a couple days im gonna buy a Stiles one :)

And this chapter is a short one.... :/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

" Okay so you're ready to study?" I ask looking up at my best friend, Stiles.

" Uh yeah," he says opening his European History book, scrolling through it looking for a question. " Who was the Queen of Scots while the black plague spread throughout France?" Stiles looks up from the book.

" Mary Tudor," I answer but I get interrupted by Scott and the rest of the pack sit down next to us, slamming their books down on the library table. I glance at the library doors, feeling relieved that Theo didn't walk through.

Scott must've noticed now nervous I looked, "Y/N if you're so scared of him why don't you break up with him?" Scott looks at me with caring eyes.

I sigh, looking down at my history book. " No no it's fine really." I give him my most convincing smile, as Theo walks into the library, my heart immediately starts racing. Scott and I shoot glances at each other, quickly I start packing my things up. " I- I have to go." Theo smirks as I walk past him. I quickly dart my eyes away from him, suddenly the floor becomes very interesting. Every step closer to the door is a step closer to freedom. Once I reach for the doors a relieved sigh escapes my lips as the library door shuts behind me. But my luck runs dry when I feel an arm snake around my waist, I mentally slap myself. I look down at my hands --- they're shaking, I can feel the sweat forming on my forehead.

" Hey babygirl," Theo whispers from behind me. A shiver runs down my spine, but it's not the good kind.

" H-hi," my breathing quickens. I glance up at Theo whose eyes are full of adoration.

" I missed you," he purrs in my ear, his breath hot on my neck.

" I-I missed you too." A half-hearted smile dances on my lips. He gently presses his lips to mine, my fingers tangle themselves in his hair, as his grip around my waist tightens. I quickly pull away as soon as the kiss gets too heated.

" So where are we going now?" Theo asks as we walk down the hall with our hands entwined.

" I dunno." I say shrugging, not making eye contact with him.

" We could go to my place." He smirks, looking down at me.

Oh hell no " okay." I say, climbing into the passenger side of his truck.

------ at Theo's house-------------------------------------

" What movie do you want to watch?" Theo and I sit on his couch, scrolling through Netflix.

" I don't know." I try to calm myself down. I hated this, having to be alone in the same room as him. I never know what he'll do next, and that's the thing that scares me. I don't know if he could randomly flip out and start yelling at me or worse hurt me. All other times I would be with the pack so I wouldn't be left alone with Theo, Scott made sure I was safe and people were around me when Theo was with us.

" Why is your heart beating so fast?" Theo looks down at me, his eyes are laced with worry.

" I don't know." I stare at nothing, trying anything to avoid this conversation.

" Is there something wrong Y/N?"

" No I'm fine."

A small laugh escapes from Theo's lips, " most of the time when you say you're 'fine' you're really not fine."

" Seriously!" I say looking up at him with wide eyes, " I'm fine."

" No you're not."

" Ok fine," I say breaking a little with every word, " I'm scared."

" Of what?" Theo looks at me more intently now.

" Of you!" I scramble off the couch, out of his grip. A pained look crosses his face, heartbreak evident on his face. Just now Theo realized the real reason why my heartbeat would rise when he walked into the room. It wasn't out of love. It was out of fear.

" Every time I walk into a room your heart beat would rise, I always thought it was because you liked me. Every time we slept together you always slept on the opposite side of the bed far away from me. Every time I smell fear on you I thought you were nervous about a test or something. But it was really because of me isn't it?" He looked down at the girl he loved. She stared down at her feet, her heart racing. She wasn't just scared of him- She was terrified. Tears started to brim at the corners of his eyes, when your soulmate thinks you're a monster, it's hard not to be heartbroken. Even if you're quote on quote " heartless"

"  I knew that you were dangerous from the start

" I knew that you were dangerous from the start. When you asked me to be your girlfriend I didn't want to say no, I was scared that you were gonna get mad and hurt me if I said no." Tears start to form in my eyes. I never wanted this to happen.

" I would never hurt you. I love you." Those words shocked me. I. Love. You. I never knew that Theo could feel love, not after he killed his sister so carelessly.

"You killed your sister! You killed Scott and you drove Liam crazy doing it! I can't trust you!" I start pacing, not taking my eyes off of Theo.

3rd person POV

Tears were falling from Y/N's eyes. Theo couldn't stand seeing the love of his life cry, especially when he was the cause. Theo immediately embraced her into a hug. It broke his heart when she flinched at his touch, but she melted into his embrace. His chin rested on top of her head as she sobbed into his chest. He slowly rubbed comforting circles on her back. She would be lying if she said she didn't love Theo, but he's gonna have to break the walls around her heart first.

Eventually Theo broke the hug, looking down at Y/N, placing a hand on her chin tilting her head up. He slowly pressed his lips against hers, surprised when she kissed back.

" I would never hurt you." Theo whipsers, pressing a kiss against her forehead. " Maybe we can start over, and hopefully you will give me another chance for you to trust me." He gave the crying girl a small smile, but his smile grew when she nodded her head, smiling saying " yes."

" I love you."

" I love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick chapter, I didn't really know where I was going with this chapter but whatever.

WARNING: this isn't edited ( that much) I'm super tired while writing this so it isn't the best :(

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!!!!!

READ

COMMENT

VOTE