Supernatural ( Thanksgiving )

Fandom: Supernatural

Character: Dean Winchester

Title: You look so good on blaze orange

Note: This will be kinda about hunting ( animals ) so if you're against hunting, or if you don't agree with it, please don't read it. There won't be any killing in it besides a Windego :)

Also, Happy Thanksgiving!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Alright so we're looking at a Wendigo?" I ask slinging my arm around one of the wooden chairs of the Bunker's library.

" If we leave now we  can get there before nightfall." Sam clears his throat, closing his computer.

" Leave in 10." Dean says. The three of us go our separate ways back to our rooms to pack. I throw  in a couple of classic rock band t-shirts and one or two pairs of jeans and a pair of leggings, then running back to the library.

" Ha!" I point at Dean who is just walking into the library, " I beat you Dean." A victorious smirk appears on my face. " I always told you, I'm a faster packer than you."

" Nice try Princess." Dean takes a beer out of the fridge, offering me one. " But my bag was already on the table." He smirks, pointing to the army green duffel bag.

" Okay," I say turning back around to face him, " that was not there when I got here." I rest my hands on my hips, adding a sassy look.

" Then how did it get there?" Dean walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

" Magic." I smirk, as Dean leans down pressing his lips against mine. I rest my arms around his neck.

" I can show you a few magic tricks."  A smug smirk appears on Dean's as he wiggles his eyebrows.

" Oh can you now?" I sit on the edge of the table, as Dean kisses me again roughly

" Come on guys, seriously?!" Sam's voice sounds, as he drops his bags on the floor, rubbing his eyes.

" Way to ruin a good moment Sammy." Dean backs away from me. I hop down off the table, my cheeks burning.

" Ready to get this show on the road?" Dean picks his stuff up, turning back to face Sam and I.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Creek, Colorado

Dean pulls into a motel's parking lot.  We all get out, I get the room while the boys carry our bags in.

" Come on boys," I smile back at them, as I unlock the room.

" Ok so when are we going hunting?" I look over through the window, the sun paints the sky ruby reds, tangerine orange and shades of gold that fade into sleepy blankets of blue.

" We could go now and be done by ten." Dean checks his watch, then looking back at me.

" So get this," Sam says directing the attention on himself, " the wendigo is on private property so we would have to ask to  hunt there." Sam says.

" That's never been a problem for us before." Dean argues.

" Dean it would be easier to just ask instead of breaking in." I cross my arms over my chest, looking at Dean.

" Oh so you're on Sam's side now?" Dean crosses his arms over his chest.

" We could just say we were looking for a hunting spot, like deer hunting."