Teen Wolf

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Character: Stiles Stilinski

Title: hoodies

—————————————————————————————————-

Y/N's POV

Two years ago, when my parents told me that we were moving to California, I was super excited. We could finally leave ice-cold Wisconsin and move to bright and sunny California. But little did I know, it's too fucking hot.

But now that I've been here two years, I've adapted to the Golden State's weather, now even when it's 65 degrees ( Fahrenheit ) outside, I need a hoodie. People back in Wisconsin wore shorts when it was snowing outside.

But along the two years I've lived here, I've made some friends, in fact I also have a boyfriend.

Stiles Stilinski.

Needless to say he isn't my prince in shining armor, he isn't anyone's knight in shining armor, he's just not that type of guy. He's more like the servant that trips over himself while carrying trays of food. But I wouldn't have him any other way.

I shiver, walking into Stiles' house. It's so damn cold today, and I already looked through my whole closet and none of my hoodies looked quite sufficient enough, hence here I am walking into Stiles' house to steal another one of his hoodies. And yes, you read that right, I did say another. I've stolen lots of Stiles' clothing, I have at least one full outfit that consists of his clothes. I jam the house key into it's lock, turning it to the right then pushing the wooden door open. A smile crosses my lips as I walk in, Stiles familiar scent fills my lungs. Coziness washes over me as I look around the house. The familiar tan walls of the living room take me back to the late nights when Stiles and I would stay up late and binge watch Star Wars while eating ice cream by the bucket until we fell asleep. The dark blue and grey of Stiles' room brings me back to after I fell asleep in Stiles' hoodie Stiles would wake up before me carrying me to his room and we would sleep until we wake up wrapped in each others arms.

But that wasn't the reaction Stiles had this time he caught me stealing his hoodie.

-

-

-

" Y/N, you can't just keep on taking my clothes!" An exasperated Stiles complains, swinging his arms around only to land on his hips.

I laugh, burrowing myself deeper into Stiles' hoodie, that I may or may not have borrowed without asking.

" Seriously Y/N, this isn't funny," he sighs, grabbing one of his t-shirts from my hand. I sigh, crossing my arms over my chest and slowly gaze over at Stiles with my best puppy eyes, knowing that he won't be able to resist them. His chocolate eyes meet mine, and they immediately widen. 

" No, no, no," a course laugh escapes from his lips, " that's not fair. You know I can't resist you when you use your puppy eyes."

An innocent, yet seductive smile rubs on my lips, as I saunter over to him, swaying my hips slightly, teasing him. I wrap my arms around Stiles' neck and slowly bring my lips to his but stopping right before they touch. I start to pull back but his arms snake themselves around my waist, a little bit tighter than than to be comfortable, but he pulls me into him and presses my body, roughly, against his.

" Don't tease me." His lips brush mine. Not innocently, each kiss is hungry and demanding. Every kiss presses harder onto my lips. As his hands slide up my shirt and he spins me around, pinning me against his bedroom wall. My legs wrap around his waist, as his hands slide down to my butt. But before I let it get too far, I drop down and run out of his room, with his clothes still in my hand. There is no way that I'm loosing this battle. I run the steps and into the living room, but being myself I trip, and I hit the couch, flipping over onto it landing on my back with my head against one of the couch's pillow. I burst out laughing.

How clumsy am I ?

" Y/N?" Stiles walks down from the steps, turning the corner into the living room, " what're you laughing about?"

" Oh my god," I start laughing even harder, " you should've been here." Stiles sits down next to me at the end of the couch, running his hands up and down my calves.

" What're you talking about?" He questions me, raising his eyes brows.

" I-I ran away from you a-and I tripped," I continue to stutter from laughing so much, " I ran into the couch, a-and I flipped over it and l-landed like this." I continue to giggle to myself.

" Well that's a perfect position to start where we left off." Stiles starts to climb on top of me, but I push him away, and get up from the couch to walk into the kitchen bringing out Stiles and my favorite foods. Consisting of Cheetos, pizza, donuts, potato chips, and LOTS of candy with 2 buckets of ice cream. A huge smile plays on Stiles' lips when he sees me. He gets up and grabs our favorite blanket and pulls over the ottoman for our foot rest. I dump all the junk food on him while I pull up Netflix on the TV.

" Okay what do you want to watching?" I ask him, grabbing the bag of sour patch kids from Stiles' arm

" Either Return of the Jedi or The Empire strikes back." Stiles debates, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

" Oh come on! We watched both of those last week!" I whine, resting my head on his shoulder.

" Those 2 are the best!" He says, throwing his free arm in the air.

" How about Star Trek!" I giggle, throwing a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

" Finneee," he agrees with me, " if we have to."

" We do." I smile, pressing a kiss to his lips.

" I love you." He smiles, peppering my face with kisses.

" I love you too."