Grey's Anatomy

Fandom: Grey's Anatomy

Character: Jackson Avery

Title: When you're ready

This was a request from: shamira_avery

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Living at Meredith's house is usually pretty good. You get free food, your own room, your own bed, you don't need to pay rent, free alcohol, everyone living there is more like family than friends. It's great. But all the men who live in the house are ridiculously attractive.  I don't know what it is about this hospital and attractive men but, Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital is like an attractive doctor hot-spot. But working at the hot-spot hospital, me being myself, I developed a crush on one of the attractive doctors. And that doctor just happened to be Jackson Avery. And Jackson Avery just happened to be living at Meredith's house.

I sigh, walking into Meredith's house. I just finished my 3 mile morning jog. Usually, I'm not a runner, but summer is coming to an end and I want to soak up every bit of summer I can get. Even if it involves running.

" How was your run?" Meredith asks, pouring coffee into her mug, smiling at me.

" It was great, except the breeze makes it cooler than I would like." I chuckle, taking out my ear buds.

" How cold is it," Meredith starts, " I didn't look at the weather."

" A long-sleeve shirt, maybe a scarf." Meredith and I chuckle, as she passes me a water bottle. I thank her before walking upstairs  and into the bathroom. It's normal for people to walk into the bathroom when you're showering in this house, but this time it was different. I walked in on Jackson showering.

Jackson Avery.

The Jackson Avery.

Showering.

I freeze, not knowing what to do. Okay, act natural.

I cautiously walk over to the sink, splashing some water on my face, trying to hide the blush on my face. Then I move to my toothbrush, I put toothpaste on it then run it under water.

" Hey," a voice sounds from behind me, " can you hand me the towel?" I turn around to see a shirtless and wet Jackson, holding his hand out. My eyes roll over his body, taking in all his features. He has a very toned chest, I would love to walk up to him and run my hands all over his body, but unfortunately I am in no position to do so.

" O-oh,  y-yeah," I stutter, my mind going totally blank

" O-oh, y-yeah," I stutter, my mind going totally blank. I grab the towel and hand it to him, he waits for me to exit, so he can get out of the shower. I close the bathroom's door behind me, as a long sigh escapes my lips. Heat rushes into my face, as the memory of Jackson's abs replay in my mind.