Teen Wolf

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Character: Issac Lahey

Title: Mamma Mia!

Note: Kinda a songfic

Song:

Mamma Mia- from the movie Mamma Mia

Y/N's POV

" You've got to be kidding me," I whisper as I walk up the stairs of my boyfriend and I's shared apartment. Two voices come from our shared bedroom, one of the I know is already Issac's. With every step I take closer to our room, I can feel my heart crack into little pieces. My hand rests on the cold, metal door knob. A tear slides down my cheek, I knew Issac was acting weird, he would come home really late, wouldn't let me see his phone. But I just brushed off the signs. I turn the door knob, opening the door. There I see Allison and Issac. In bed. Together.

" Y/N," Issac looks at me, his eyes wide. " I-I can explain-"

I bite my tongue, trying to hold back the tears from my eyes. And that's when I can't hold them back. First, one small crystal bead drips down from my right eye. I can feel warmth, sliding down my cheeks and rolling off of my chin. Then another, and another. Till my eyes overflow with them, dropping like pouring rain. I sniffle every 5 seconds, tears fall, and I let them.

" Please....don't." I turn towards the door, running down the stairs and into the door way. I try to put my shoes on but I can't see through the tears. A strong hand grabs my wrist. The arm reveals a shirtless Issac.

" Y/N please just let me explain."

" There is nothing to explain," the brokenheartedness and anger start to rise in my voice, " Ex-boyfriend, is that what you planned to be all-along? Was I entertainment? Something pretty for your arm? A way to improve your status among the boys?" I wipe running tears from my cheek, " because if that's the case you were never my boyfriend. But congratulations you've degraded yourself to ex-boyfriend." ' Ex-boyfriend', the word itself is enough to make me choke. He used to be my boyfriend, and I loved him- I still do love him. But he's taken my heart, broke it, crushed it and twisted it in ways that shouldn't be possible to feel.

I look past Issac, and see a guilty Allison, " oh and hey Alli you were my best friend, but now you're just another one of Issac's hoes." I turn my focus back to Issac, I hear a small growl escape from him. " Oh please," I scoff, " now you're gonna get mad? You're really getting at me?" I was done with his crap, I turn around walking back to my car, driving anywhere but here.

-----Time skip---1 month later-----

Y/N's POV

I've been staying at Derek's loft with his girlfriend, Madeleine, who just happens to by my sister. To be honest she's the only reason I'm staying. After the breakup with Issac I left him my apartment, my sister insisted that I stay with her. Even after a month, I'm crying, I'm not sure why . Of course I do feel sorry for the things I said, especially to Allison.

" Y/N!" My sister come blazing into my room, causing me to jump and knocking my computer on the ground. I look at her with wide eyes. " Get you ass out of bed, come on we're having a party." She grabs my wrists pulling me out of my comfortable bed. " Okay , now change into some not-so-ugly pajamas and come out." She rummages through my closet, picking out a pink silk set of pajamas Lydia got me for my birthday last year.