Grey's anatomy ( pt. 2)

Fandom: Grey's Anatomy

Character: Jackson Avery

Title: I love you too ( pt. 2 )

Part 2 was a request from my girl: shamira_avery

extreme language!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* big ol' time skip from pt. 1 *

Y/N's POV

Being 9 months pregnant is not fun. My stomach is huge, and it's pretty uncomfortable to be honest. The back pain is non-stop and everyone is going easy on me, no surgeries besides simple ones which means I'm logging less O.R. time, so I spend most of my time in the skills lab with all the idiot interns. And those interns have no idea how to act around a pregnant woman, every time I walk into the lab suddenly they stop talking to each other and actually get focused on their work. But I guess I'm helping them become better surgeons, but they seem pretty stupid this year, so maybe not.

" Hey Y/N," Callie smiles, walking into the skills lab.

My eyes move up from my running whip stitches to the Orthopedic surgeon. " Oh hey Callie." I smile. " What're you doing here?"

" Oh I just came to check up on you." She smiles, sitting on the stool next to me, setting down her coffee. Oh coffee. I miss coffee so much. After I told Mark that I was pregnant the first thing he took from my diet was coffee.

Callie seem to notice the way I'm looking at her coffee, causing her to laugh and push it closer to me. " You told Mark didn't you?"

I nod, still staring at the mug," Yep." I say popping the P.

" Yeah," she sighs taking another sip from it, " he did that to me too, but look at Sofia. She's perfectly healthy." Callie hands me the warm coffee mug. " Here you can have it."

I immediately take the caffeine from her hand and drink it. " Thank you." I laugh, warming my hands on the mug.

" So," she looks around the room," how close are you to the due date?"

My stomach immediately drops to the floor, when you find out you're pregnant the first feeling is usually happiness, but the close you get to having your baby, anxiety creeps up on you, and sinks itself into you.

" Well," I sigh, a small smile on my face, " today."

" Oh my god!" She smiles, excitement sparkling in her eyes.

" Yeah," I shrug and look at my feet, " I'm just trying not to get nervous." I look at her.

" Well I can't tell you about actually having it," she sighs and stares at the table," because I wasn't conscious but you'll do great." She smiles, patting my shoulder.

" Hey," I look up at her. " We haven't picked out godparents yet but I was wondering if you could be my baby's godmother." I lightly smile, looking up at her.

" Oh my god!" Callie smiles, wrapping me in a hug, " of course I will!"

" Thank you so much," I hug her back. She retracts from our hug but a smile is missing on her face.

" I would love to stay and chat some more with you," she says, disappointed, " but I have an amputation."

" Oh that's okay," I stand up, a hand on my lower back, " I'm gonna go home anyway."

" Hey," Callie says turning around, pointing a finger at me, " be careful when you're driving home, and keep your eyes on the road." She gives me her mom eyes.