Round 2 Pair-Ups: Round 1 Answers

Congratulations to the people who answered (or completely forgot) the questions. So now we have new pairs. But first, here are the answers to the questions.

For Team 1:
1. Who was the first person to pull a dad joke in Dad Joke = Bad Joke?
Darth Vader

2. Who were the members of the Krennic-Senpai Notice Me chat?
Wilhuff Tarkin, Thrawn (Thawn), Galen Erso, and Brendol Hux

3. Which ships with Orson Krennic were explicitly typed out in Tarkin's Aspirations?
Jynnic, Orsperations, Tarkrennic

4. Name at least three readers in The Additional People in the Group Chat Chapter that is not yourself.
AriStoat_SK, da_bunny_lover, directordaddy, __IAmJyn, -jedisolo, Korvescence_9, -Magnolia-Kitten-, WeAreRogueOne

5. What was Jyn's name in Palpy's Plan?
Obsessed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Team 2:

1. Again, we'll start out easy. How many characters spoke in Pilot Squared?
Four: Cassian Andor, Jyn Erso, K-2SO, and Bodhi Rook

2. What was Jyn's response to Cassian saying "I feel you"?
"Creepy"

3. Which of these K-2SO texts had the most comments?
K-2SO: Yeah! You have too much to live for!
K-2SO: Hey sista! Wanna go to the mall and shop for fifteen hundred hours?
K-2SO: My calculations say she is 97.6% serious

4. What was the fourth text in Death Stat Plans?
Orson Krennic: UR?

5. Name all the nicknames Palpatine received in Dark Side Autocorrect in order.
Palpy, Palpation, Palpatone, Palpatine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
For Team 3

1. What was Baze's reasoning for going with Jyn to the Rogue One movie in Rogue One?
Because he's awesome

2. In Hungry, Hungry Droid, what was K2 comparing Cassian to?
An orange

3. Like the others, the easy stuff is over: Who said "YES! Take notes, Erso family!"
Lyra Erso

4. What was Chirrut holding in We Interrupt This Book to Bring You a Comic?
A pine needle

5. What was the first line of the end author notes in Merry Sithmans?
You still have a shot at Bodhi, Cassian
========================================
And now the pairs!

Team 1 is MattoryReyloshipper vs. Rey_Stark !

You will be memorizing chapters 51-55 (Baze Malbus is a Whale to Jassian (The Jabba X Cassian Jassian)

And Team 2 is r5ftclifford vs. frostdrea123 !

You will be memorizing chapters 61-65 (Let it Go to Talk Jassian to Me)

You have 48 hours to memorize the chapters. If you need a time extension, please feel free to DM me or comment. Questions can also be commented or DMed.

Good luck!