🌹3🌹

Josh sat in the library waiting for Tyler. The seventh bell had just rang a few moments ago. Josh tapped his finger against wooden desk. There weren't to many people in the library.
Mostly freshman and sophomore. Not many juniors or seniors hang out in the library.

The juniors usually hang around outside of the school building and the seniors are usually found hanging out in the 'hole in the wall'. That's what they call it at least. It used to be a classroom, but they took out the wall and put in some tables and bookshelves.

Josh looked up to see Tyler walking over to him. He sat down across from josh and yelled out his math book. Josh smiled, "hey, Tyler."

"Hi," he muttered back.

Josh cleared his throat, "so, uh, what do you need help with?"

Tyler shrugged, "I don't know, everything."

Josh nodded, "what are you learning in class right now?"

Tyler shrugged again, "I don't know, it's my first day here and they already decided I'm stupid enough to have a tutor."

Josh's frowned, "it's not that they think your stupid-"

"ya. It is. You're just telling me that." Josh opened his mouth, but Tyler continued, "let's just get to studying."

Josh nodded, "oh, ok. Um, so, I guess we could start with trigonometry."

Tyler only hummed in return, starting to doodle in his journal. He zoned josh out, focusing on his journal. He was soon snapped out of it, though.

"Tyler, Tyler."

Tyler looked up, "huh?"

Josh sighed, "Tyler, if you want to get better, then you have to listen."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "what if I don't want to get better. I don't plan on going to any colleges or anything. I don't need to know this crap."

Josh frowned, "Tyler, please try."

Tyler sighed, leaning back in his chair, "do we really have to do this? I'm not in the mood."

Josh bit his lip, "I mean, maybe if you promise that you will try next time we meet up."

Tyler pouted, "there's gonna be another tutoring session?"

Josh chuckled, "obviously, this isn't a one time thing."

Tyler sighed, "fine, I'll actually pay attention next time."

Josh smiled, "ok, so what do you want to do?"

Tyler shrugged, "I don't know." He went back to doodling into his journal.

Josh's leaned over, "what are you drawing?"

Tyler hid his journal under arm, "n-nothing."

Josh leaned back, "oh, um, I like your hoodie. It's pretty cool. I think yellow suits you." Tyler began doodling again, the slightest smile appeared and josh grinned.

"T-thanks."

"Hey, if you want to, you can sit with my friends and me."

Tyler looked up, "why, because you pity me? I'm the boy who sits by himself and you feel bad, right?"

Josh's eyes widened, "w-what? No, no that's not what I meant. I just think your pretty cool."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "you don't even know me."

Josh bit his lip, "well, I mean. You seem cool."

Tyler sighed, standing up, "whatever, josh. Thanks, but no."