🌹17🌹

It was homecoming day and josh has never been so nervous. He walked down the hallway and over to Dallon and Brendon. Dallon gasped, "dude! You dyed your hair pink!"

Brendon smacked his shoulder, "I like it."

Josh grinned, "hey guys."

Dallon smiled, "nervous?"

Josh sighed, nodded his head, "very."

Brendon gripped is shoulder, shaking it, "come on, josh. We got this. We're gonna win and then your gonna get your dance with-"

"shut up, Brendon. He's coming."

Tyler walked up to them and grinned at josh, "I like your hair."

Josh shrugged, "ya, I thought pink was a good color."

Tyler smiled, remembering when he told josh his favorite color was pink. Brendon grinned, "Tyler! Are you ready to cheer us on?"

Tyler nodded, "defiantly."

The fifth period bell rang and josh smiled, "well, im gonna go over to the weight room for a bit. Then I have to go pick up my tuxedo. I'll see you guys at the game."

Dallon saluted him, "alright, handsome. Have fun."

Josh rolled his eyes and Brendon wolf whistled as josh walked away. Tyler let out a laugh and Brendon jumped up, "I'm so, excited. My best friend and my boyfriend are both homecoming nominees!"

Tyler grinned, "I know, it's so cool. It's impossible but I wish you could both win."

Dallon shook his head, "nah, I'd rather not win. I'm fine with losing."

Brendon kissed his cheek, "don't worry, your always a king to me."

Dallon snorted, "your so cheesy, bren. But it's cute."

Tyler sighed, "you guys are too cute. Hey, where's the other three?"

Dallon shrugged, "probably in class already, which we should probably be heading to right now. see you after school, Tyler. You and I can meet up with Ryan and Patrick to cheer for the team."

Tyler nodded, "ya, sounds good."

They walked their separate ways and Tyler hurried off to class. He walked in and sat down in his seat. Melanie kicked the leg of his chair lightly, "hey, Tyler."

Tyler grinned, "hey, Mel."

"Did you ever vote for homecoming?"

Tyler nodded with a blush, "ya. Are you going?"

Melanie shook her head, "Not to the game. I'm not one for sports, but you'll see me at the dance."

Tyler smiled, "good."

Melanie then frowned, looking passed Tyler, "Jesse is coming over."

Tyler turned around to see Jesse making us way over to the two. He smiled nervously, "hey, Tyler."

Melanie glared, "get lost, bozo."

Jesse ignored her and looked to Tyler, "Will you be at the game tonight?" Tyler nodded, without looking at him.

Jesse then frowned, "Tyler...i just wanted to say I'm sorry-"

"I told you, I don't like that word. It's empty."

Jesse bit his lip, nodding his head, "oh, y-yeah. I forgot. I just....I shouldn't have done that. I didn't bother thinking if you wanted to do that. I just....I wanna be friends. I don't wanna be on bad terms."