🌹22🌹

It had been two weeks since The bonfire. Tyler and josh had been on a few more dates after the Taco Bell date and Tyler was getting impatient. Josh still hasn't asked him to be his boyfriend.

Tyler pouted, "Ryan, do you think maybe josh is loosing interest in me?"

Ryan snorted, keeping his eyes to the tv, "no way, dude. Josh? Loose feeling for you? It's literally impossible. Even if you two were to loose contact for years and suddenly meet up again, Josh would still love you."

Tyler sighed, "but I thought he would've asked me by now."

Ryan raised an eyebrow, finally looking at the slightly taller boy, "then you ask."

Tyler shook his head with wide eyes, "no way. I'm way to much of a coward to ask him."

Ryan snorted, "your not a coward, Tyler. Your just nervous. And that's probably what josh is. He's probably nervous you'll say no."

Tyler let out a huff, "why would I say no? He knows I would say yes."

Ryan shrugged, "it still doesn't make anyone less nervous. No matter how certain you'll succeed, there's always that small fear of failure that holds you back a bit. Hell come around, trust me."

Tyler nodded, "ok."

There was a knock and Ryan hopped up, "that must be Josh."

Tyler perked up, "really? I didn't know Josh was coming over?"

Ryan smirked, "ya, he called me to see if he could steal you for a couple of hours. So get your damn shoes on."

Tyler grinned and scrambled to get his shoes on. He followed Ryan the front door. Ryan opened the door and Josh was standing there with a rose. Ryan held a hand over his heart, "awe, you got me a rose?"

Josh grinned with an eye roll, "haha, very funny."

He turned to Tyler, "here, you go, beautiful."

Tyler blushed as he took the rose, "why thank you."

Ryan patted Tyler's shoulder, "alright, you kids have fun. Don't do anything stupid."

Tyler rolled his eyes and snorted, "whatever. Bye Ryan, see you in a few hours" Josh and Tyler walked over to Brendon's car.

Josh chucked, "funny story, Brendon actually doesn't know I have his car right now."

Tyler slapped Josh's shoulder, but laughed anyway, "josh!"

Josh shrugged, "he won't need it today. He's out with his mom."

Tyler nodded as he got in the passenger seat. "So, where are we going?"

Josh grinned, "you'll see."

Tyler groaned, "you never tell me where we're going."

Josh snorted, "I know."

The whole ten minute drive consisted of Tyler asking where they were going and when they would get there. Josh parked in front of the woods and Tyler snorted, "josh, did you bring me out here to kill me?"

Josh rolled his eyes, "please, I would never kill you." Tyler grinned as the two walked into the woods hand and hand.

Tyler nodded, "yep, you came out here to kill me."

Josh let out a laugh, "Jesus, Tyler."

Josh scooped Tyler up, throwing him over his shoulder. Tyler let out a gasp followed by a squeak, "josh!" Josh let out a laugh and Tyler whined, "put me down!"