🌹14🌹

Josh walked up to Jesse with a scowl, "Jesse, may I have a word?"

Jesse turned around with a smile, "hey, josh-"

"Tyler told me what happened yesterday. What the hell, I seriously thought you were better than that?"

Jesse frowned, "josh, that's none of your business."

Josh scoffed, "it's my business when it involves one of my friends. If someone say stop, then stop it for god sakes."

Jesse threw his hand up, "I thought he was ok with it!"

Josh jabbed his index finger against Jesse's chest rather hardly, "no, you thought it was ok. Don't be such a jack ass."

Jesse stumbled lightly before glaring, "watch it, josh. You don't wanna get in a fight with me."

Josh glared back, "your right, I don't, because I actually have morals." Josh began to turn around when Jesse shoved him hard. He fell forward, but luckily caught himself with his hands.

He stared at the ground a few seconds as he heard a few gasped heard.  He stood up with a huff. Josh took in a deep breath and looked at the people staring at him. He then looked at Jesse again, "don't test me, Rutherford."

Josh began walking down the hall again. Everyone began clapping and patting Josh's back. "Your a coward, josh!" Jesse spat at him over the clapping and it took everything josh had to keep on walking. He let out a huff before opening his locker.

Dallon came up to him, nudging him, "you did the right thing. You know, the part of not getting in a fight."

Josh rolled his eyes, "you don't know how bad I wanna beat his ass."

Dallon snorted, "I know. But violence isn't the answer."

Josh grinned, "Jesus, you sound like a taller version of Yoda."

Dallon scoffed, "whatever." He looked around, "have you seen, Brendon?"

Josh shook his dad, "nah, stayed home sick. Though he's probably faking."

Dallon chuckled, "true."

Josh was startled when Tyler ran up to him, wrapping his arms around Josh's neck and hugging him tightly. Josh chuckled, wrapping his arms around Tyler. "I saw you talking to Jesse."

Josh blushed and he could just feel Dallon smirking from behind them. Tyler pulled away and smiled, "thank you, josh."

Josh grinned, "for what?"

Tyler shrugged, "I don't know, I guess it just shows that you really do care for me."

Dallon cooed, "awe, of course he cares for you. Now come on, I don't wanna be late for class."

Josh smiled at Tyler before walking with Dallon down the hall. He glanced behind him to see Tyler walking the other direction. Dallon smirked, "he defiantly likes you."

Josh nudged him with a blush, "no he doesn't. Shut up."

Dallon chuckled with a shake of his head.

🌹🌹🌹

Tyler smiled as Melanie walked up to home. She grinned, "Tyler."

Tyler bowed, "Melanie."

Melanie sat in the seat next to him. "So, who did you enter for homecoming king and Queen?"

Tyler shrugged, "I haven't done it yet. I plan on just doing the actual voting part. I don't really know the seniors...apart from my group."