🌹16🌹

"How about this one?" Patrick held a tux in front of Tyler and Tyler looked in the mirror.

He bit his lip, shaking his head, "I don't really wanna wear a tux."

Ryan grabbed a button up shirt, "oh, this is a nice shirt. You could wear this with a pair of skinny jeans. You don't have to dress too fancy."

Tyler grabbed the shirt. It was white with vertical blue stripes. He held it to his chest and looked in the mirror. Tyler smiled, "ya, I like this one."

Patrick grinned, taking it from him, "great."

Tyler frowned as Patrick put it on his cart, "you don't have to pay for it."

Patrick shook his head, "non-sense. It's on me."

Ryan snorted, "I'd take his offer, he usually isn't very lenient on buying people stuff."

Tyler chuckled, "fine. Thank you, pat."

Patrick shrugged, "no problem."

Tyler sighed, "I feel like I'm gonna look stupid at the dance. I don't even know how to dance."

Ryan smirked, "don't worry, shorty, I think your gonna be just fine."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "how come you guys are so suspicious when we talk about the dance."

Patrick grinned, "no reason."

Tyler let out a sigh, giving up on trying to find out. Ryan gasped, picking up a nice button up, "oh, I'm defiantly getting this."

Tyler raised an eyebrow, "who are you going with?"

Ryan smirked, "you know Jamie Cook?"

Tyler nodded, leaning against the cart, "ya. I have a class with him."

Ryan shrugged, "ya, he asked me to go with him and I said hell ya, cause he's hot as fuck."

Tyler smiled with an eye roll,  "classic Ryan." Patrick snorted with agreement. Tyler turned to Patrick, "have you found something?"

Patrick nodded, grabbing a shirt from the cart. It was a formal blue, long sleeve button up. It had a black tie to match it. Ryan grinned, "nice."

Tyler blushed lightly, "so who is josh going with?"

The two boys looked at Tyler with raised eyebrows and smirks. Tyler rolled his eyes, "I'm just figuring out who is going with who."

Ryan nodded, "ah, well, he's not going with anyone. Brendon is going with Dallon. And Patrick finally agreed to go with Pete."

Tyler let out a laugh, "how come you always rejected him even though you like him?"

Patrick grinned, "because it's fun to see him try so hard."

Ryan hopped onto the cart, letting it roll through the isle, "come on! Let's go get snacks!"

Tyler raised his eyebrows, "why?"

Patrick shrugged, "so we can have a movie night, duh."

Tyler nodded, "oh, will the others be joining us?"

Patrick shook his head, "no, just us three."

Tyler smiled, "ok."

They both whipped their head to Ryan when they heard a crash. Ryan was sitting on the ground laughing hysterically. The cart was ripped and some of the items on the shelves were on the ground.

A worker was shaking his head with a scowl at Ryan, but Ryan continued with his laughs. The too began laughing, helping Ryan pick up the mess.

🌹🌹🌹

Josh and Pete were at Pete's house, watching cheesy movies and eating popcorn. Pete spoke without taking his eyes off the tv, "hey, I was think of dyeing my hair blonde. What'd you think?"

Josh smiled, "I think it'd be cool. I need to re-dye my hair."

Pete nodded and stood up, "alright, let's go."

Josh looked at him with shock, "you mean now?"

Pete snorted, "obviously. Let's go, loser."

Josh chuckled, standing up. The two got into Pete's car. Josh sighed and buckled, "please don't drive like a maniac. You just got out of prohibition."

Pete rolled his eyes, a smirk on his face, "please, I don't drive that crazy."

Josh looked at him with a look saying 'oh, okay, you're not a crazy driver and I'm an alien.' Pete glanced at josh and let out a laugh, "ok, ok. Maybe I am a crazy driver."

With that, Pete stepped on the gas pedal and sped out of the drive way. Josh leaned back in his seat, gripping the edges. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, "I swear, wentz, your gonna kill both of us one day."

The two made it to the store and searched through the different colors. Josh had taken much longer than pete, deciding with pink. After they checked out, they began to head back to Pete's house.

Pete glanced at josh before looking back at the road, "so, you ready for the dance, king Joshua?"

Josh rolled his eyes, "I'm only a nominee. I'm probably not even gonna be crowned king."

Pete snorted, "ok, whatever you say. But are you ready?"

Josh heaved out a sigh, "honestly, no."

"Why?" "Because I'm nervous. What if he says no? I'll look like a complete fool and he won't want to be friends anymore."

Pete shook his head, "I highly doubt that. It's obvious he likes you back. Plus, it has to happen, or else I have to pay Dallon ten bucks."

Josh let out a laugh, throwing his head back, "oh my god, I can't believe you guys still have that bet?"

Pete grinned, "please, I would never forget about a bet. You know me, Dun."

Josh snorted, "unfortunately."

Pete glared playfully, "Joshua Dun I will wreck this car if you don't shut your mouth."

Josh put his hands up in surrender, "alright, just don't kill me."

"No promises."

This is kind of a short chapter. Today I was on the road heading to Houston and I slept a lot. I'll try to update tomorrow if I have time. I'm going to be at a craw fish boil so it just depends. Hope you enjoyed! Good night/day.

-JoJo
🌹🌹🌹