🌹40🌹

"hey, josh. I just....I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving today. I-I miss you and...I'm sorry. I love you, josh. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

Josh listened to the voicemail over and over, missing the sound of Tyler's voice already. Josh glanced at his clock and it read 2:30. Josh bit his lip in thought. He sighed, standing up and grabbing his jacket, "fuck it."

He raced out of his bedroom and down the stares. Laura looked at him surprised, "josh? Where are you going?"

Josh didn't answer and ran out of the house. He got in his car, driving down the road. He was going a bit over the speed limit, but he didn't care. He reached the Taco Bell in a record and raced in.

He looked around and saw no sight of Tyler or anyone else. He then spotted Brendon, Ryan, and Dallon sitting in a booth. Josh jogged he ran to them and they all looked at him surprised. "Where's Tyler?" he painted out.

Brendon scoffed, looking down at his drink, "sorry, josh, but you missed him. It told you noon." Brendon's tone was cold, but josh didn't blame him.

Josh groaned, "do you know what highway they might've taken?"

Brendon raised an eyebrow, "what, are you gonna chase them down? Josh, your too late."

Ryan smiled, believing josh could still get a chance to say goodbye, "ya, they're taking highway 75."

Josh smiled at Ryan, "thank you, Ryan."

Josh raced out of the Taco Bell and back to his car. He was shaking from how anxious he was and didn't bother with his seat belt. He drove out of the parking lot, driving down the road. He tapped his fingers against the steering wheel, nerves filling him.

He just had to see Tyler. Josh slowed down slightly, not being able to concentrate fully. He was too scared he wasn't going to get to see Tyler. Josh looked around for cars as he drove down the highway. He slowed to a stop at a red light, cursing at it with anger.

"Ah fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch."

Josh let out a huff, growing impatient with the stupid red light. It finally turned green and he stepped on it.

It was only a shame the other car didn't see the light turned red.

🌹🌹🌹

Tyler tapped his fingers against the window, lost in his own world. They had been driving for quite a few hours and Tyler was already growing tired of the road.

The more he thought, the more he missed his friends. The more he missed josh. The more he missed his mother and the house he grew up in. The more he missed the stupid school and the more he missed the Taco Bell. The more Tyler thought, the more Tyler realized he didn't want to move to Michigan.

He didn't want to live with his dad, who was the one who left in the first place. He wanted to eat rocky road ice cream and binge watch Disney with his mother. He wanted to eat tacos with his friends and joke about Pete's stupid dares.

He wanted to go to school way too early in the morning with the people who had accepted him for him. He wanted to wake up every morning knowing josh was going to show up at his door with something new for the two to do.

He wanted to spend his Saturday's doing crazy things with his friends and his Sunday's cuddling and kissing josh. He wanted Columbus, Ohio. Tyler watched as the sign saying they were leaving Ohio approached. His heart beat sped up and he sat up straight.

Chris glanced at him, "Tyler, are you ok."

Tyler gulped. He couldn't run away from his problems anymore.

"stop the car."

The end

Completed June, 28, 2017

Holy flip guys I bet you guys didn't see that coming. Thank you guys so much for reading. I really hope this can get to the point where my other book is right now. I have so many ideas for so many other books (maybe even a sequel wink wonk) it's not official, but I may have an idea for this book so keep an eye out. But thank you so much for reading. It really means a lot to me. You guys are amazing readers. Thank you.

-JoJo
🌹🌹🌹