🌹21🌹

Tyler showed up at Taco Bell with a swollen lip and a cut above his eyebrow. Josh frowned and he gently cupped Tyler's jaw, examine his injuries, "Tyler, what happened?"

Tyler sighed, "just a little run in with Nate."

Josh's frown deepened, "Tyler, you have to call the cops. This is abuse."

Tyler's eyes widened, "josh, no. I-I can't, okay? My mom hated me enough, I can't make it worse."

Josh sighed, "fine, just be careful."

Tyler smiled, "don't worry. Now, let's get our food."

The two ordered their food and found a spot toward the back. They are their food, enjoying each other's company. Tyler looked at Josh, "josh, can I ask you something?"

Josh smiled, "of course."

Tyler bit his lip, "why do you like me?"

Josh tilted his head, "what do you mean."

Tyler shrugged, "I don't know. I just wanna know why you like me?"

Josh thought for a minute, "well, to start with, your unique, which may sound cliché, but it's true. You have beautiful cinnamon eyes, you think like no other, you are strong both physically and mentally. Your a very forgiving and accepting person, you have such a way to look at life...may I go on?"

Tyler grinned, "you, josh dun, are all of those times two."

Josh rolled his eyes, "no way."

Tyler let out a laugh, "yes, you are. Well, except for the cinnamon eyes....your eyes are more like mocha."

Josh nodded, "true. My eyes are very mocha."

Once they finished their meal, they began walking outside. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand, "where shall we go next, Mister Joseph?"

Tyler hummed in thought, "hmmm, oh! There's an ice cream parlor down the street. I went there one of the first days I moved here."

Josh grinned, "oh ya, I think I've been there before. You up for ice cream?"

Tyler snorted, "always."

Josh grinned and bent over, "hop on."

Tyler rolled his eyes with a smile, but jumped on anyways. He let out a squeak as josh shifted him higher. He wrapped his arms softly around Josh's neck and rested his chin on Josh's shoulder.

Tyler giggled, "you're comfy."

Josh smirked, "I try."

Josh spun around and Tyler let out a laugh of surprise. "Josh, careful!"

Josh laughed, "when am I not?"

Tyler rolled his eyes, "we'll be eighty-five by time I finish the list."

Josh pouted in fake hurt, "ouch."

Tyler smiled and poked Josh's cheek, "awe, don't be sad. I thinks it's cute when your clumsy."

Josh outed again, "I'm not clumsy." Tyler gave him a look and josh chuckled, "ok, maybe I am."

"Maybe my ass, you're defiantly clumsy."

The two reached the ice cream parlor and walked in. Tyler skipped up to the counter and smiled, "hi."

The worker smiled back, "hello, what can I get you fellas today?"

Josh looked at Tyler, "you can order first."

Tyler tapped his chin, "uh, can I please get rocky road in a waffle cone?"

The man nodded and josh ordered next, "I'll get birthday cake, please."

The man nodded again with a smile. The two waited for their ice cream. After fighting over who paid, which josh won, they began their walk outside again. Josh held his cone to Tyler, "try this, it's really good."

Tyler took a small lick and smiled, "that's actually really good. It doesn't taste like normal birthday cake."

Josh examined it, "maybe it glutton free?"

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows, "is there really a difference in taste when it comes to that?"

Josh shrugged, "who the hell knows. As long as it's ice cream, I'm good."

Tyler giggled, "true. Here, try this."

Tyler held up his cone to josh, but hit him in the nose instead. Josh scrunched up his face from his now ice cream covered noses. Tyler gasped and burst out laughing. "oh...my god...I'm so...sorry, josh," he said between laughs.

Josh grinned and smeared his ice cream against Tyler's cheek. Tyler's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open in a smile form. "Josh!" he squealed from the coldness.

The two were a laughing mess, hunched over trying to catch their breaths. Josh smirked, "let me help." He kissed Tyler's cheek and Tyler blushed.

Tyler grinned and rolled his eyes, "smooth."

Josh pouted, "aren't you gonna help me?" Tyler giggled and kissed Josh's nose. Josh grinned, "better."

"Joshua dun, your a dork."

🌹🌹🌹

Tyler walked into class with a tired yawn. Melanie gasped, "whoah, Tyler! You look amazing with mascara! And your nails are absolutely gorgeous."

Tyler blushed, "thanks, Mel."

Melanie smirked, "so I hear you were Josh's date to the bonfire."

Tyler nodded, smiling. "Ya. Then we went on another date yesterday."

Melanie grinned, "awe, you guys are so cute." Tyler grinned. Melanie tapped her chin, "you should let me do your eyeliner."

Tyler's eyes widened, "no way. I would look horrible with eyeliner."

Melanie wined, "awe, come on. After school we can go to my house and test it out."

Tyler sighed, "fine. But no promises that it'll be regular thing."

Later that night, Melanie did indeed put eyeliner on Tyler. And Tyler had to admit, he really liked it.

It is officially summer for me! I'm so ready for the road trips, hot weather, and just everything else that comes with summer!!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. It's pretty short, but I think it's kinda cute. Well, have a nice day/night!!!

-JoJo
🌹🌹🌹