🌹15🌹

Josh was walking through the hallways, everyone giving him high fives and side hugs. He had a huge smile on his face. He couldn't believe he was nominated for homecoming king, but at the same time he kind of saw it coming. He reached the cafeteria for lunch and Brendon wolf whistled him, "josh, my man! You and Dallon are kings!"

Josh rolled his eyes, high fiving Dallon. Tyler grinned, "congratulations, guys."

Ryan smirked, "guys, who should we vote for, josh or Dallon?"

Pete shrugged, "in voting for both."

Patrick looked at him, "how?"

Pete smirked, "secretly sneak in two slips of papers. Hide one of them under the other."

Ryan nodded, "that's actually smart."

Dallon shook his head, "you guys are crazy. I honestly hope josh wins."

Josh shook his head, "I think Zach is going to win."

Brendon turned to Tyler, "so, who are you voting for?"

They all turned to Tyler and Tyler blushed, "not telling, it's a mystery."

Brendon bounced his eyebrows, "I like mysteries. I'll find out eventually."

Josh sat next to Tyler, "so, are you going to the homecoming game?"

Tyler shook his head, "probably not."

The table let out a chorus of boo's and Tyler blushed. Brendon groaned, "come on, Tyler. You have to go, for josh. So you can cheer him on!"

Josh rolled his eyes, "he means cheer for the team."

"No, I mean cheer for josh."

Josh threw a fry at Brendon and turned back to Tyler, "please, Tyler? For the team?"

"Or for josh?" Josh sent Brendon a glare and Brendon let out an obnoxious laugh.

Tyler bit his lip before shrugging, "ya, sure. Why not."

Pete grinned, "that's more like it! And please tell me your coming to the dance."

Tyler smiled cheekily and Ryan groaned, "come on, Tyler. You have to go."

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows, "why?"

Josh sighed, "Tyler, don't listen to them. You don't have to go."

Dallon turned to josh and gave him a look, "yes, he does, josh."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "fine, I'll go."

Patrick clapped, "great! And whatever you do, reject anyone who asks you."

Tyler looked at them, completely clueless, "uh...why?"

Josh groaned and rubbed his eyes,"I'll be right back. I'm gonna use the restroom."

Josh got up and Tyler turned back to everyone, "so...why must I reject everyone?"

"Because," they all said in chorus.