🌹34🌹

Tyler walked into the cafe where josh worked. Josh had gotten called in after school, so they had to cancel their plans. Tyler, though, wanted to surprise his boyfriend. Tyler walked up to the counter and josh grinned, "hey, Tyler. I'm sorry I had to cancel our plans."

Tyler shook his head, leaning against the counter, "it's fine, I brought you some Taco Bell."

Tyler handed josh the bag, who gratefully took it. Josh pecked Tyler's lips, "thanks. I'm starving."

Tyler looked around the cafe, "it's not very busy in here."

Josh shrugged, "ya, it will in about half an hour, though. College kids are still in class usually right now."

Tyler nodded, "oh."

Josh faced Tyler with a concerned look, "are you feeling better form this morning? We all missed you at school."

Tyler giggled, "ya, I'm fine now. Actually, I feel a lot better. I talked to my mom

." Josh raised an eyebrow, "what about? Was it good or bad?"

Tyler blushed, "it's was about you, and it was good."

Josh gave a shocked look, "really? What about me?"

"She asked if you were my boyfriend. And when I said yes, she didn't freak out. She only asked if you treated me right. That's good, isn't it?"

Josh nodded, "I would think so. Do you think that she maybe is ok with us?"

Tyler shrugged, "I hope. It would be a dream come true if she accepted me, especially us as a couple."

Josh leaned over the counter, kissing Tyler gently. They only pulled away when a cough was heard. Josh turned to see a costumer standing next to Tyler, waiting for someone to take his order.

The couple blushed madly and josh smiled nervously, "erm, hi. Welcome to the mad bean..."

the man smiled forcefully, "mhm. Can I get an ice coffee?"

Josh nodded and the guy went to sit down. He glanced at Tyler with narrowed eyes before walking away. Tyler snorted, "jeez, someone's got his panties in a twist."

Josh grinned, "probably some homophobic idiot."

Tyler eyes the man, "you should spit in his coffee."

josh let out a laugh, nudging Tyler with an eye roll, "not appropriate, Tyler."

Tyler giggled, "I'm kidding."

Josh raised an eyebrow, "sure."

Josh finished making the mans coffee and quickly went to hand him it. He returned and Tyler hopped onto the counter, "when do you get off. I miss you."

Josh chuckled, "how can you miss me when I'm right next to you?"

Tyler rolled his yes, "I miss being able to kiss and cuddle with you."

Josh pecked Tyler's cheek, "I get off in an hour or so."

Tyler groaned and threw his head back, "I don't wanna wait an hour. Is there any way you can convince your boss to let you off early?"

Josh shook his head, letting out a sigh, "sadly, no. Don't worry, it'll go by quick. Why don't you ask if one of our friends wanna come over here and you two can talk while I work."

Tyler shrugged, "I guess."

Tyler pulled out his phone and quickly dialed dallon's number. It rung a few times before someone picked up, "hello?"