🌹39🌹

Tyler woke up at the knock on his door. He looked at his phone to see it was eleven in the morning. Tyler rubbed his eyes tiredly. He looked around the room to see the boxes were gone.

There was another knock at the door and Tyler called out in a groggy voice, "come in."

The door opened and Chris walked in with a smile, "hey, T-bird. Rise and shine. I got all your boxes loaded."

Tyler smiled weakly at his father, "hey, Dad. I thought we weren't leaving till later around two."

Chris nodded, "ya, but I thought we would go to Taco Bell for lunch, so get ready."

Tyler nodded, "ok." Chris left the room and Tyler stood up to walk to his suit case of a few purifies for the road. He pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain gray T-shirt, and his yellow hoodie.

He quickly got dressed and applied a small alter of mascara. It was one that Abigail had gotten for him. He sighed and walked into the bathroom, making sure he looked decent enough to go into public. Once he finished playing with his hair, he walked down the hall.

Madison walked out of her room and glanced at Tyler. Tyler smiled weakly at her, "hey, Maddy." Maddy only muttered a hello before walking down the stairs. Tyler followed with his head hung low. Kelly smiled at the two when they reached the bottom.

Madison gave her a tight hug, "I love you, mom, I'll miss you."

Kelly hugged back tightly, "I'll call you guys everyday." Madison pulled away and Tyler ran into her arms. He forced himself not to cry as she ran her thin finger through his hair. He was going to miss that. She sighed, "I'm sorry, Tyler."

Tyler shook his head, "I'm really gonna miss you."

Kelly smiled, "I promise, Tyler, I'm gonna get better. And when you come down to visit, we're gonna eat tubs of rocky road ice cream and binge watch Disney just like we used to."

Tyler smiled, a tears slipping, "I'd like that."

Kelly pulled away, her lips shaking as she smiled, "have fun in Michigan and don't let anyone tell you that your not an angel."

Tyler shook his head, a few more tears slipping, "I won't."

Kelly cupped his cheeks and kissed Tyler's forehead, "I love you, angel."

Tyler smiled when Kelly let go of his cheeks, "I love you too, mama."

Chris walked into the hallway where they were, "alright, we better get going."

Tyler and Madison nodded, waving one last time to Kelly. They all climbed into Chris car, that had the moving trailer connected to it. Tyler sat in the passenger seat while Madison sat in the back. Chris let out a sigh, "alright, time for some Taco Bell."

The ride there was quiet except for the radio playing. They all gathered out of the car and walked into the Taco Bell. Tyler couldn't help but smile when he saw all his friends. Ryan grinned, "hey, Tyler. I guess you can say this is you little farewell party."

Tyler looked to see who was all there. Ryan, Pete, Brendon, Dallon, Hayley, Melanie, Patrick, and no josh. Tyler frowned slightly, but quickly covered it up with a smile. Patrick came up and hugged Tyler, and soon everyone else was. Brendon motioned for the three to follow, we already ordered all the food.

Tyler looked at everyone, "you guys really didn't have to do this."

Pete shrugged, "we wanted to say goodbye one last time."

Hayley smiled sadly, "I'm gonna miss you, shorty."

Tyler smiled back, "I'll miss you too."

Everyone all talked for quite a while. They all joked and talked about the times they shared. Brendon laughed hard, trying to catch his breath, "re-Remebr the- the time that- oh god, the time that Pete got a fucking fry stuck in his nose. That was gold! He had to go to the nurse and the paramedics had to come with some special equipment."

Pete rolled his eyes, "shut up, it was a dare."

Tyler giggled, "one that you knew was going to turn out bad."

Pete shrugged, "true."

They all calmed down and Dallon spoke up, "I think our best memory as a group was the homecoming dance and game."

Patrick sighed, "that was amazing. Spending it with you guys made it all better."

Melanie turned to Tyler, "and having Tyler there made it even better."

Tyler smiled sadly, "I'm really really going to miss you guys. I'll try to visit as much as I can."

Chris stood up, "I think that maybe we should get going. It's getting close to two."

Everyone sighed, frowning and nodding in agreement. Tyler stood up and waved to everyone. The three began walking to the door, but was stopped when Melanie let out a cry. She ran up to Tyler, wrapping her arms around him tightly, "I don't want you to go."

Tyler hugged her back, squeezing his eyes shut, "I'm sorry, Mel. I promise to visit."

Melanie pulled away, her face flooded with tears, "no ones ever put up with me like you, Tyler. How am I gonna find someone like that again?"

Tyler grabbed her hand, "your an amazing person, Melanie, and all our other friends will look after you."

Tyler looked back at everyone, who were all now crying. Ryan came up, hugging him next. "Your my best friend, Tyler, don't let anyone take my place. No matter who you meet in Michigan, I'm your best friend."

Tyler let out a small cry, "no one would even compare to you, Ryan. You'll always be my best friend."

The hugs came back around, everyone giving him a long, tight hug. Tyler was crying hard by time he hugged everyone. He tried to smile through his tears, but it didn't work very well, "I love you guys. I'll miss you."

Everyone waved as the three walked out of the Taco Bell. Tyler got in the passenger seat and Chris smiled, "Michigan here we come." Tyler forced a smile and pulled out his phone. He dialed Josh's number and waited for the voicemail, knowing josh wasn't going to answer. When the voicemail reached, he let out a shaky breath.

"Hey, josh. I just....I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving today. I-I miss you and...I'm sorry. I love you, josh. Thank you for everything you've done for me." Tyler hung up and rested his head against the window.

Chris smiled sadly at Tyler, "he didn't pick up?"

Tyler shook his head, "no, but I didn't expect him to."

Guys I didn't sleep a single ounce last night. It's currently six in the morning and the sunrise is GORGEOUS and I was writing this baby all night along with the next chapter. Would you guys freak out if I told you that the next chapter is the last one???? Ok.....I won't tell you that. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, be ready for the next chapter because it will be up TODAY yasssss. Ok, bye. Imma finish watching this sunrise. (You guys should go read my spam book) what??? Who said that????