🌹33🌹

Tyler tapped his foot against the tiled floor. He told the nurse that he wasn't feeling good and asked if he could go home, so he was now waiting for his father to pick him up. Tyler closed his eyes, only for the images of his dream to come back.

He kept his head down as someone walked in. He heard them give something to the front desk lady, raising his head when the person called his name. Tyler looked up to see Dallon looking at him, "hey, Tyler. You ok?"

Tyler nodded, "ya, I just don't feel to well."

Dallon patted his shoulder, "hope you feel better."

Tyler only nodded in response, watching as he left the office. The door was opened again, this time Chris walking in. He smiled at Tyler, "hey, Tyler. How are you feeling?"

Tyler sighed, "can we just go?"

Chris nodded and walked up to the front desk. He signed Tyler out and the two left the school building. Tyler got in the car and rested his head against the window. Chris glanced at him, "so, what's wrong?"

Tyler shrugged, "I just don't feel good."

Chris nodded, "ok." Tyler closed his eyes, flinching at the image of a crying josh. He flinched a second time at the sound of Chris talking, "is it fine if we go back to my hotel room?"

Tyler sighed, "can you just drop me off at moms?"

Chris glanced at Tyler, "are you sure? I don't want you there if Nate is there-"

"I've dealt with Nate for the passed year. I just want to be home right now."

Chris nodded with an uncertain gulp, "alright....alright." The rest of the ride was silent in a somewhat awkward silence. Chris parked in front of the house and smiled at Tyler, "I hope you feel better, Tyler."

Tyler forced a smile back, "thanks. I'll see you later."

Tyler got out of the car, shutting the door and jogging up the driveway. He watched as Chris left before carefully opening the door. Tyler checked the living room to see if Nate was in there, but no one was. Tyler sighed in relief and sat down on the couch.

He looked around at the living room. It was only a little messy, but it was still pretty clean. Tyler smiled at his and Maddison's work.

Tyler was startled when he heard the front door open. He spun around to see his mother. Kelly caught Tyler's eyes and they stared at each other. It was the first time that Tyler had actually looked at his mother in forever. He didn't recognize her.

Tyler pulled away his gaze and stood up, "I'm gonna go to my room."

Tyler was stopped when Kelly gently gripped his wrist, "Tyler? Why aren't you at school?"

Tyler pulled his hand away, "I don't feel good."

He turned around and began walking up the stairs. He stopped again when he heard Kelly quietly call for him, "do...do you need anything?" Tyler stared at her for a few moments. He noticed the small smile that was on her lips and the way her hands were shaking.

He finally shook his head, "I'm fine."

Kelly's smile vanished, "oh, ok....I hope you feel better."

Tyler nodded before continuing up the stairs. He walked into his room and closed the door behind him. He let out a sigh as he fell onto his bed. He crawled under the covers, burying his face into the pillow. The images of dream came back and Tyler held back the threatening tears.

He didn't want josh to hate him. Would josh really hate him if he left? Josh said he wouldn't, but it's easy to lie. Tyler closed his eyes, his breaths slowly getting down as he fell asleep.

🌹🌹🌹

Tyler woke up to someone carefully shaking him. He let out a groan, but opened his eyes anyway. Kelly smiled down at him weakly. Tyler sat up, rubbing his eyes. Kelly handed him a bowl of soup, "um, I know you said you didn't need anything....but I made you some soup."

Tyler's lips twitched at the corners, a small smile making its way to his face, "t-thanks." Tyler began to eat the soup in silence, looking anywhere but his mother. Kelly didn't move, but Tyler didn't really mind that much.

Kelly played with the blanket between her fingers, "I...I met your friend, josh. I ran into him at the grocery store the other day."

Tyler stopped eating his soup, glancing at Kelly, "you did?"

Kelly nodded, "ya, he's-he's a nice kid." Tyler looked down at the bowl, smiling. "He had really good things to say about you."

Tyler blushed.

Kelly let out a sigh, "Tyler, is he your boyfriend?"

Tyler looked at Kelly, his face straight and he had his bottom lip tucked beneath his teeth. He hesitantly gave Kelly a small nod, scared of her reaction. When Kelly didn't answer, Tyler looked back down at the half empty bowl.

He was startled when he felt Kelly squeeze his knee, "does he treat you right?"

Tyler looked at her shocked, "wh-what?"

"Does he treat you right? Is he good to you?"
Tyler nodded again and Kelly smiled. "good."

Tyler smiled back.

Kelly stood up, "I'll be downstairs if you need anything."

Tyler watched as Kelly made her way to the door, "okay."

Kelly walked out of the room and Tyler smiled widely. He grabbed his phone when he heard it vibrate.

Josh: hey, Dallon said that you didn't feel good? Are you alright?

Tyler: ya, I just didn't feel too good this morning, but I'm feeling better.

Josh: ok, I'll see you after school then. Love you

Tyler: love you too

Tyler put his phone down and began eating again, his dream no longer on his mind. He couldn't wait to tell josh about the conversation he had with his mom. It was small, but it was good.

Guys I'm seriously sorry I haven't been updating. I'm still trying to get back on track with everything and it's just been a little hard. This chapter is small and really sucky but I think it will do. I'm not on as much medication now so I will prolly be able to right some more and I'm starting to feel much more active. I still haven't gotten my appetite back, though, so I'm still a little slow with everything. Hope you enjoyed, sorry again. Have a good day/night.

I would also like to apologize for that penguin rant on the last chapter....and for the one picture. Yesterday I looked at it to see what I all wrote and oh lord I was horrified. I seriously am soooo sorry for that.

-JoJo
🌹🌹🌹