🌹32🌹

Tyler and josh walked into Josh's house hand in hand. Laura smiled at them, "did you guys have fun at Taco Bell?"

Josh nodded, "ya. Hayley got us kicked out though."

Laura chuckled, "that's Hayley for you. How is she, I haven't seen her in a while?"

Josh rolled his eyes, "annoying as ever, but we love her." Tyler chuckled and josh began pulling Tyler towards the stairs, "were gonna go now."

Laura nodded, "ok, in gonna take Ashely and Abigail to the store. They wanted to go shopping for a bit. Jordan is at his friends."

Josh nodded, "ok, cool."

Ashely and Abigail waved at them as they walked out of the houses, Laura following behind. Josh picked Tyler up and Tyler giggled. He wrapped his legs around Josh's waste and hurried his head against his neck as josh walked up the stairs. Tyler let out another giggled as josh fell onto the bed with him underneath.

Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's neck and josh smushed his face against Tyler's neck. "I love you," josh said in a muffled voice.

Tyler grinned, "I love you too."

Josh crawled further up so he could kiss Tyler and Tyler quickly kissed back. Tyler ran his fingers through Josh's hair as their tongues fought against each other. Josh smiled into the kiss, causing Tyler to smile. Josh pulled away only to place his lips on Tyler's neck. Tyler closed his eyes as josh kissed down his neck, nibbling lightly at the skin. Josh brought his lips back to Tyler's before pulling away again.

He smiled down at the brunette, "your so beautiful."

Tyler blushed under his boyfriends gaze, his heart aching. Tyler pulled him into a tight hug, "I don't ever want to lose you."

"Baby, you won't. I'm not going anywhere." Tyler knew josh wouldn't, that's not what he was worried about. "What do you want to do?"

Tyler shook his head, "I just want you to hold me."

Josh pulled Tyler on top of him, hugging his waste, "of course, is everything ok?"

"ya, everything's fine," Tyler lied. Tyler bit his lip in thought. Maybe he should talk to josh about Michigan. "Josh, I-"

or not. Josh raised an eyebrow, "ya?"

Tyler gulped, "I love you."

Josh grinned, "I love you too."

Josh rubbed Tyler's back, closing his eyes. Josh began humming a tune, causing Tyler to smile. Tyler let out a shaky breath, "what would happen if one of us left?"

Josh raised an eyebrow, stopping his soft hum, "what do you mean?"

Tyler shrugged, sitting up so he was straddling Josh's hips, "like, you know. What would happen if one of us were to leave?"

Josh looked at the ceiling, "well...depends why one of us left. Why do you ask?"

Tyler looked at his fingers as he played with the fabric of Josh's shirt, "just wondering. Would you be mad if I left?"

Josh sat up, a concerned look crossing his face, "Tyler, is there something wrong?"

Tyler shook his head, "n-no. I'm just wondering. Like if I ever had to move or something. Would you be mad at me?"

Josh smiled softly as he caressed Tyler's cheek, "I could never be mad at you. I mean, I would be pretty damn sad that I wouldn't have you by my side, but that wouldn't mean I would stop loving you."