🌹12🌹

Josh and Tyler walked into Josh's house and was greeted by Laura. Laura smiled, "hello, Tyler. How are you?"

Tyler smiled, "good."

Brendon came down the stairs, "Jeez, finally your back. Next time you use my car, tell me. I was going to leave to find my car missing."

Josh blushed, "sorry, I had to pick up Tyler."

Brendon smiled and ruffled Tyler's hair, "hey, shorty."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "do you have to call me that?"

Brendon grinned, "yes, I do."

Tyler stuck out his tongue and Brendon laughed. He opened the door and tipped a fake hat. He grinned, "bye, losers!"

Josh called out for him, "Brendon, wait!"

Josh turned around, "yes, boo?"

Josh scrunched up hid face, "ew, don't ever call me that again, you gay asshole." He tossed the keys to Brendon, "can't start the car without keys."

Brendon snorted, "it's called hot wire, go read a book."

Josh rolled his eyes, "like you could read."

Brendon pointed at him with a grin, "ha, jokes on you, I just finished the book 'green eggs and turkey!"

Laura chuckled, "its 'green eggs and ham."

Brendon looked at her with utter shock, "wait...really?"

Tyler let out a giggle, "yes, maybe you should go read it again."

Brendon looked at the three with a bewildered look, "well shit...my whole life has been a lie."
With that, Brendon closed the door and skipped to his car.

Tyler let out a laugh, "oh lord."

Josh grinned with a shake of his head, "he sure is something."

Laura sighed, "well, I'm gonna get started on dinner, your welcome to stay, Tyler."

Tyler smiled, "thank you, Mrs. Dun."

She smiled before walking into the kitchen. Josh grabbed Tyler's wrist and lead him up to his room. Josh flung onto his bed and landed with a bounce. Tyler giggled and sat on it with one leg dangling over the edge. Josh placed his hands behind his head and looked up to Tyler, "are you ok?"

Tyler nodded, "ya, I'm better. Thank you, again, for picking me up."

Josh smiled, "no problem."

Tyler laid on his back next to josh and stared at the ceiling. He closed his eye and hummed quietly. Josh turned to his side, propping himself up on his elbow. He looked at the content brunette next to him, "Tyler, can I ask you something?"

Tyler opens one eyelid, "sure." He closed it again and waited for Josh's questions. "Is it ok if it's...a bit personal."

Tyler chuckled, keeping his eyes shut, "go ahead."

"Why don't you like your home?"

Tyler opened his eyes and frowned, "what makes you think I hate my home?"

Josh bit his lip, "I don't know, just the way your mood changes whenever we go there. You always seem...scared. Sad? I don't know."

Tyler averted his face from josh and to the wall, "ya...I do hate it."

Josh shook his head, "never mind, you don't have to tell me if your not comfortable."

Tyler rolled onto his side, mirroring Josh's position, "no. It's ok...I trust you with my secrets."