🌹19🌹

Tyler and Ryan skipped into the Taco Bell and ran to the others. Josh grinned, "hey, guys. Took you long enough."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "we all know how Pete drives. Reckless and fast."

Josh laughed, "true."

Pete came up and placed an elbow on both their shoulders, "you called?"

Josh shoved him away, "go sit down. You wanna come order with me, Tyler?"

Tyler nodded and he two walked up to the counter. The lady smiled, "hi, welcome to Taco Bell. May I take your order?"

Josh smiled, "uh, can I get eight soft shell tacos and eight fountain drinks?"

She smiled, "of course. I'm guessing you guys just came from homecoming?"

Josh smiled with a nod, "yes ma'am."

Tyler blushed with a nod. "Well, I'll bring you guys your food when it's ready."

Tyler smiled, "thank you."

She handed them the cups and josh and Tyler walked back to the booth. They all got their drinks and the lady brought their food within minutes. Melanie stopped the lady, "hey, mind taking a pic for me?"

The lady smiled, "no problem."

Everyone turned the the camera and smiled. She took a couple before giving Melanie her phone back, "very cute."

Melanie smiled, "thanks."

The group talked and messed around, earning  few glances, but they didn't care. tonight was their night. Josh sat across from Tyler. He softly threw a French fry at Tyler, "hey."

Tyler rolled his eyes, throwing one back, "hey."

"I was thinking."

"ya?"

Josh shrugged, "tomorrow is the homecoming bonfire. Maybe you can be my date."

Tyler grinned, "I would gladly accept."

The two heard the group awe and they both blushed. They heard another 'awe' and turned to see Hayley walking up to them. Josh snorted, "Kiyoko, are you following us?"

Hayley rolled her eyes, "I was planning on coming here anyway, get over yourself."

Melanie snorted, "egotistical much?" Josh threw a French fry at her and Melanie let it a laugh.

Hayley sat down next to Ryan, "so, why are we awing?"

Brendon grinned, "josh asked Tyler to be his date to the  homecoming bonfire."

Hayley's eyes widened and she jumped up, "I knew you liked him!" Josh rolled his eyes and Patrick took out his phone.

"Look, we got some pictures of them dancing."

Tyler blushed and Hayley clapped, "you guys are so cute!"

Pete nodded, "so true." Tyler's blush deepened and Ryan pinched his cheeks.

🌹🌹🌹

Josh carried Tyler up the stairs to his room. He gently set him on the bed, trying not to wake him up. Tyler snuggled into the sheets, a small smile on his face. Madison wasn't going to be at home, so Tyler was staying at Josh's.

He sighed as he helped Tyler out of his jeans. Tyler let out a low hum and josh smiled. He shook Tyler lightly, "hey, Tyler. Why don't you get under the covers, you'll be more comfy."