🌹26🌹

Tyler and josh were sitting on the couch watching loony toons. Tyler's fever was starting to go away and josh had been able to cheer him up. Tyler was wrapped in a blanket with a tub of rocky road ice cream.

He giggled at the tv, "I absolutely love Marvin the Martian."

Josh grinned, "ya, but Tasmanian devil is the best."

Tyler snorted, "yes, because everyone loves creatures who destroy everything in their way."

Josh gasped and placed his hand over his heart, "how could you insult the Tasmanian devil?" Tyler giggled and pecked Josh's nose. The front door opened and Laura walked in.

She smiled at the two as she rubbed her arms, "boy, it's getting cold. How are you feeling, Tyler?"

Tyler smiled, "better, thank you."

Laura patted his cheek, "no problem, darling. Josh, your siblings should be home soon. I'll be at a staff party, make sure nobody burns the house down."

Josh chuckled, "don't worry, you can trust me."

Laura paused before turned to Tyler, "Tyler, I'm actually putting you in charge. Make sure josh doesn't burn the house down."

Josh scoffed and Tyler grinned, "I won't let him."

Josh nudged Tyler and Tyler nudged him back. Laura kissed both of their cheeks, "I'll be home late. You father should be back around six." She waved goodbye before walking back out he door.

Tyler smirked, "now, josh, don't go burning the house down. You heard what your mother said."

Josh rolled his eyes and chuckled, "whatever, Mom 2.0."

Tyler snorted, "I'm Mom 2.0 now?"

Josh nodded, "yep."

Tyler giggled and crawled into Josh's lap. He restated his forehead against Josh's and cupped his cheeks, "your such a dork, josh."

Josh pecked Tyler's lips, "you know you like it." Tyler closed his eyes and josh frowned, "are you ok?"

Tyler nodded, smiling while keeping his eyes closed, "ya, I'm just enjoying the moment." Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler's waste and Tyler giggled.

Josh grinned, "what?" Tyler shrugged, laughing, "I don't know."

He opened his eyes to see josh roll his eyes playfully, "what am I going to do with you?"

Tyler lolled his head side to side, "you could chase me?" Josh gave him a confusing look, letting out a surprised gasp as Tyler suddenly jumped off his laugh. He ran out of the living room giggled and josh was quick to chase after him. Josh heard Tyler running up the stairs and he quickly scrambled up them.

Tyler looked behind him to see josh catching up to him. He let out a squeak and picks up his pace. He ran into Josh's bedroom. Tyler was about to close the door, but josh walked in and picked him up by the waist.

Josh threw him onto the bed and Tyler let out a sting of giggles. Josh jumped onto the bed so he was hovering over Tyler. The bed bounced slightly and Tyler let out a louder laugh. They both looked at the door when they heard a cough. Ashley was looking at them with a raised eyebrow, "what are you guys doing?"

They both blushed and sat up. Tyler chuckled nervously, "n-nothing. We were just messing around."

Tyler blushed harder at his words, which could easily be misunderstood. Ashley snorted and bounced her eyebrows, "Oh, I see. Well, I'll leave you two to it."