Put on all stories

Ok, due to the situations with meanie Martinez, I don't feel comfortable with her in my books. So, when I get the chance, I'm going to be going through my books and changing her to a different character. I'm sure most of you guys can agree that that would be for the best.

I hope you all stay safe out there and don't ever let anyone pressure you into anything, and if they force it upon you. Fight back, I don't care how tired or weak you are, you fight back like your life is depending on it, because sometime, it is. Never never let anyone take away a piece of you and never let them win. I, personally, have never experienced anything like this, but I know for a act that it must be a horrible, traumatic experience and pray that no one has to. Never stop fighting back.

And, sadly, if this situation had happened to you. Then you guys are the strongest people in the world. Everyday oh live with this and you guys somehow manage to walk out of your ring door. That's strong. In all honesty, if this happens to me, I would never want to leave my house. You guys are my heroes, because you guys are able to survive what you went through. It must be really hard to, but you do anyway.

That's fricking amazing of you guys. And I hope the man/girl who did it to you rots in hell. I know that's a very cruel thing to say, and I would never say that to anyone. Of course, unless those who hurt other human beings for their own pleasure. That's worse than fricking killing someone. I hope one day you guys can feel peace again with you and your body if you don't already.

You all who have suffered, I just want to tell you that I respect you and your body and I hope that everyone else can see it that way too. You all are beautiful and you all deserve to be treated like queens and kings, because you guys are.

Stay safe, everyone. You guys all have my love and respect.
And remember, never hold it in. That's hard to do and it's scary, but it will help. It may not fix things, but it will help.

With all my love, JoJo
💕💕💕

Serendipity (joshler)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें