🌹24🌹

Three weeks. Tyler and josh have been together for three weeks. They were currently laying on Josh's bed just staring at the ceiling. It was an early Sunday morning. They were both still in there pajamas. Tyler in an oversized t-shirt and josh in a pair of sweatpants.

Their shoulders brushed together and josh held tightly onto Tyler's hand. Josh turned to his side, holding himself up on his elbow, "Tyler?" Tyler closed his eyes and hummed in return. "How'd you get that?"

He motioned for the rather large scar on the inside of Tyler's thigh. Josh noticed the way Tyler tensed momentarily. "It's just a scar. But no, I didn't do it to myself."

Josh nodded, "oh...ok."

Josh sighed before rolling again, which ended with him landing on Tyler. Tyler giggled as he squirmed lightly, "jooooosh, I can't breath!"

Josh grinned at him, going to tickle Tyler's sides. Tyler gasped and began to laugh harder. He would let out small snorts every time he tried to breath through his nose. Josh couldn't help but laugh at how cute they were.

He stopped ticking Tyler and rolled onto his back again. Tyler caught his breath and glared playfully, "asshole."

Josh grinned, "awe, you don't mean that."

Tyler smiled, "I don't." Tyler then rolled over and straddled Josh's hips. Josh rested his hands behind his head and smiled up at his boyfriend. Tyler tilted his head, "josh, how would you describe me?"

Josh's smiled and sat up, Tyler still straddling him, "hmmm." Josh pecked Tyler's lips, "handsome."

Another peck, "gorgeous."

Another peck, "smart."

Another peck, "angelic."

Another peck, "lovely, honest, beautiful, humble, one of a kind, foxy-"

Tyler let out a laugh and kissed josh, "ok, ok."

Josh smiled at Tyler lovingly. This time Tyler pecked Josh's lips. Josh nuzzled his nose against Tyler's neck, kissing at the skin lightly. Tyler giggled and ran his hands through Josh's hair.

They sat like that in silence for what felt like an eternity, which was only about two minutes. Josh began saying something, but it was muffled. Tyler smiled, "what are you even saying?"

Josh suddenly pulled his head away and began speaking loudly, "ravishing, radiant, refine! Tyler Joseph is a foxy beast!"

Tyler burst out into laughter, covering his face with his hands. Josh grinned, changing there position so Tyler was laying on his back and josh was hovering over him. He began to run his fingers over Tyler's ribs, tickling him again. Tyler began to laugh harder.  A sound josh loved to hear. Tyler squealed, "Joshua William Dun!"

Josh finally stopped and let Tyler calm down. Once he had, josh pecked Tyler's lips. He smiled down at his boyfriend, "and most of all, Tyler Joseph is mine."

The door opened and both boys turned to see who it was. Jordan stood there with a bewildered face, "josh....did you call Tyler a foxy beast?" Josh's whole fave turned red and Tyler burst out laughing.

Josh then grinned, hiding the embarrassment, "y-yes."

Jordan sighed with a shake of his head, "you need help."

The door closed and Tyler giggled.Tyler leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Josh's neck as he kissed him passionately. They've never kissed like that, but they both didn't mind at all. Tyler barely pulled away, there lips sticking together. Josh smirked, "I like it when you kiss me like that."