🌹25🌹

Tyler walked back into Josh's room with a bowl of popcorn a small two soda cans. Josh opened his laptop and patted the spot next to him. Tyler set the food down and quickly turned the lights off.

He raised an eyebrow once he was situated, "what are we watching again?"

"The rings."

Tyler's rolled his eyes, "what's with you and scary movies?"

Josh chucked, "I like the way I get to hold you when you get scared."

Tyler let out a huff, but he couldn't help the amused grin, "I don't get scared. I'm just jumpy."

Josh scoffed, "what-ever! You do too get scared. But don't worry, it's cute."

Tyler nudged him, "I'm not cute."

"Your adorable."

Tyler let out another huff when josh pecked his cheek. Josh pressed play and Tyler snuggled closer to him. Halfway through the movie, Tyler was already out like a light bulb. Josh smiled down at him and closed the laptop.

He rolled Tyler over and got him in a comfortable position. He laid envy to him and pulled the covers over them. Tyler let out a tired grumble, snuggling against Josh's chest. Josh chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the brunet.

🌹🌹🌹

Josh woke up to the sound of small whimpers. He looked down at Tyler who was bunching up josh shirt in his fist. His face was scrunched up as a small sweat broke out on his forehead.

Josh let out a sigh with a frown. Tyler often got nightmares at night, though he usually didn't remember them. Josh shook him lightly, "hey, Tyler. Wake up."

Tyler's eyes screwed shit tighter, "n-no, go a-away." Tyler's words were mumbled since he was still asleep.

Josh sat up and shook Tyler again, "wake up, Tyler. It's just a bad dream."

Tyler began to breath heavy and he let out a sob, "j-Jacoby, stop!"

Josh's eyes widened and he pulled Tyler onto his lap. His dreams never really got too bad, so josh wasn't used to his. Tyler began thrashing around, trying to get out of Josh's grip. Josh hugged Tyler close to him, "Tyler, please stop. It's just a dream. Wake up."

Tyler's eyes suddenly shot opens and he looked around anxiously. Josh cupped his cheeks, "baby, are you ok?" Tyler let out a sob as he shook from fear. Josh rubbed his back soothingly, "shhh-sh. Hey, it was just a dream, Ok?"

Tyler shook his head, "b-but it felt s-so real."

Josh smiled softly, "that's just because you have an imaginative mind. Dreams seem more real to you than others." They sat there hugging each other in the silent dark. Tyler was almost asleep when josh woke him out of it, "Tyler?"

Tyler looked at him tiredly, "hm?"

Josh bit his lip, "who's...Jacoby?"

Tyler tensed as he looked as josh with shock. With a gulp, he was able to speak, "w-what?"

Josh shrugged, "I don't know. You said his name in your sleep. You told him to stop."

Tyler abruptly got off Josh's lap and he ran out of the room. Josh's eyes widened and he ran after Tyler. He winced when he heard Tyler puking into the toilet. Josh walked in slowly, speaking in a quiet voice, "baby...are you ok?"