🌹18🌹

Tyler was staring into the mirror, trying to fix his bow tie. "Tyler, we gotta go!" Ryan came up to the bathroom and chuckled, "here, let me help."

Tyler I sighed, "I have no idea how these things work and my shaking hands aren't helping?"

Ryan smiled as he fixed Tyler's bow tie, "why so nervous?" (A/N: why so serious?)

Tyler rolled his eyes and looked down at Ryan, "because I've never been to a dance or anything like that. This is new to me."

Ryan patted his shoulder once he was done, "don't worry, it will be fun."

"I hope so," Tyler muttered as they walked out of the bathroom. They hurried downstairs, but was stopped by Dallon's mom.

She held out her cameras and waved for them, "wait wait wait! I need a picture."

Dallon rolled his eyes, "Mom, were not even with our dates. Can we go?"

Mrs. Weekes shoved him, "so what? I still need a picture of you with your friends! Now come on."

Dallon groaned and the four boys gathered. They smiled widely and Mrs. Weekes quickly snapped a picture. She smiled, "alright, now you can go." The boys rushed to the door and she called after them, "Have fun and be safe!"

Dallon waved and ran to the car. They piled in, Ryan and Tyler in the back, Dallon driving, and Patrick in the passenger seat. Ryan cheered, "this is gonna be awesome!"

It was a short ride to the school, which was already crowed. The sun had just set and you could here the music inside. Tyler looked around in awe. So many people were dressed up so nice. All the girls had nice long dresses and all the boys were in nice suits or wearing a nice shirt.

The group walked to the school and entering it. Tyler looked around, "where is it being held?"

Patrick nodded towards one of the hallways, "in the gym. Let's go." Tyler felt an arm wrap around him. He looked to see it was Melanie.

"Hey, Tyler."

Tyler grinned, "hey." He examined her dress, "you look really pretty."

Melanie rolled her eyes, "thanks doofus."

She had her hair curled and she was wearing a short, pastel pink dress. Her heals were the same color and she had a nose ring in. And Tyler must say, her make up is what completed the outfit.

Ryan grinned, "hey, Melanie."

Dallon and Patrick looked at her, "are you friends with Ryan and Tyler?"

Melanie nodded, "yep. I have some classes with them."

Dallon smiled, "cool. Come on, we gotta get to the gym."

The five made heir way to the gym, where the music got louder. Tyler looked in awe as he entered. There was a disco ball and all kind of decorations. It wasn't exactly like the movies, but it was close. Patrick nodded, "damn, they really went out this year."

Dallon spotted the others, "hey, there they are!"

Ryan waved for them, "josh! Pete, Brendon!"

The three looked over and made their ways to the boys. Brendon smirked, "looking mighty fine, Dallon."

Dallon smiled, "could say the same for you."

Pete grinned, "hey, Patty. Wanna go get some punch?"

Patrick grinned back, "defiantly."

The two disappeared into the crowd and Brendon and Dallon went to dance. Melanie pinched Tyler's cheeks, "I'll see you later tonight, Tyler. I'm gonna explore."