🌹29🌹

The three boys spent hours just talking. Tyler truly felt at peace. Their joy was shattered by the front door opening. Nate walked in and stopped in his tracks. He glared at the three boys. He stomped up to josh, fisting his shirt and pulling him off the couch. Josh let out a yelp and stumbled slightly.

"I told you to stay the fuck out of my house."

Chris stood up, breaking josh form Nate's grip, "and who do you think you are? You were just about to hit a child."

Nate glared, "who the fuck are you?"

Chris glared, "I'm Tyler's Dad, and who are you?"

Nate jabbed his finder at Tyler, who was cowering behind his Dad, "I'm the one who fucking owns that boy. After you left I became the one in charge around here."

Chris raised his voice slightly, "and you hit him? Why the hell do you think that's right? Tyler is such a sweet little boy and you give him a black eye."

"That's because he's a worthless piece of shit who brings fags like this kid into our household." Josh abruptly punch Nate in the nose. Nate let out a cry of pain and raised a fist.

Chris stepped in front of the two boys, "were leaving now. I will call the cops if you lay another finger on them." Nate growled angrily as he watched the three leave.

The three boys began walking down the street. They spotted Madison making her way back to the house. When she looked up and spotted Chris, she broke into a sprint. She ran right into his arms, letting out a cry.

Chris smiled at the boys, "I'll meet you guys at the restaurant."

Josh nodded and pulled Tyler towards his car. They got in and Josh's smiled as Tyler, who was grinned. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand and Tyler kissed josh. Josh was a bit surprised by the sudden kiss, but he kissed back. Tyler raised his hands to Josh's cheeks, closing his eyes as he got lost in the kiss.

Josh finally pulled away, "why don't we start heading to the restaurant."

Tyler nodded and josh started the ignition. The two parked in front of the restaurant and sat there in silence. Josh looked over at Tyler, who was looking at the stars out he window. Tyler's gaze slowly met Josh's and without words, they leaned into each other.

Josh grasped Tyler's wrists pulling him over the console without breaking the kiss. Tyler giggled as he sat on Josh's lap, running his fingers through Josh's hair. Josh placed a firm grip on Tyler's hips. Tyler pushed against josh, deepening the kiss. They only pulled away when they needed to catch their breath.

Josh moved his hands up to cup Tyler's cheeks, "god, your beautiful, Tyler."

Tyler smiled, leaning back into josh. Josh happily kissed Tyler again. Josh moved his lips to yours neck, placing soft kisses all the way down to his collar bone. He looked back up at Tyler, staring into his eyes. They just sat there staring at each other. Their eyes spoke a million words of how they felt and more, but josh spoke the few words that summarized what their eyes said, "I love you."

Tyler's breath hitched as his eyes widened. "Y-you do?"

Josh nodded with a gulp, "of course I do, Tyler. You've stolen my heart."

Tyler let out a joyful laugh, peppering Josh's face with kisses. "I love you I love you I love you I love you!" The two laughed together, overwhelmed with joy and love. Tyler rested his forehead against josh, "I've waited so long to say that."

Josh smiled, "Tyler, it's easy to die for someone, but I would live for you." Tyler wiped his eyes and buried his head against Josh's shoulder. Josh rubbed his back as Tyler cried silently.

They were tears of happiness. Tyler finally lifted his head, wiping his damped cheeks, "no ones ever card for me that much. I love you so god damn much and I would live for you too."

Josh cupped Tyler's cheeks, "good, because i couldn't live in a world that you weren't apart of."

Tyler placed one more peck to Josh's lips before they got out of the car. Tyler immediately grabbed Josh's hand, pulling him into a hug. Josh hugged him tightly, squeezing his eyes shut. Tyler pulled away and Josh grabbed his hand again. The two walked into the restaurant with bush smiles.

Josh smiled at the man, "hi, we'd like a table for four. The other two will be here soon." The man smiled and lead the couple to a booth.

Tyler smiled, "thank you."

The man nodded, "of course." Tyler and josh talked about whatever they could think of until Madison and Chris showed up. Madison had tear stained cheeks that was accompanied by a huge smile.

Chris smiled at the two, "sorry we took so long."

Tyler shrugged, "it's no big deal."

The waitress came up and smiled, "hi, what can I get you all to drink?" They all told the lady what they want to drink and the lady walked away.

Chris turned to josh, "so, josh, I wanna get to know you."

Josh smiled, "there really isn't much to me."

Tyler scoffed, "that's such a lie."

Josh chuckled, "I don't know. I'm just another high school kid."

Chris grinned, "I hear you won homecoming king. That's pretty cool, huh?"

Josh shrugged, "ya, I guess it's pretty cool. I think my mom was more happy about it than me."

Chris nodded, "do you have any siblings?"

"Ya I have three and they all adore Tyler."

Tyler blushed, "no they don't."

This time it was josh to scoff, "that's such a lie." Madison and Chris both laughed and Tyler couldn't help but smile.

Madison spoke up, "josh is pretty cool. He buys me ice cream."

Chris chuckled, "he does, does he?"

Tyler nodded, "ya, but we usually get in a food fight."

Chris nodded to Josh's hair, "I like your hair. Thats your favorite color, right Tyler?"

Tyler nodded proudly and josh blushed, "I actually chose pink because of that."

Chris smiled, "well, I think I trust you with my son."

Josh smiled back, "thank you."

It took 29 chapters for them to say the L word. Lol. Hope you enjoyed. Have a nice night/day.

-JoJo
🌹🌹🌹