🌹11🌹

Tyler skipped up to josh in the hallways, "hey, josh."

Josh smiled, "hey, Tyler. How are you?"

Tyler grinned, "great, actually. Last night was amazing. After the movies, Jesse took me-"

"cool, Tyler. I have to get to class."

Tyler frowned, "school just got out. We're supposed to go to Taco Bell, that's why you waited till I got out."

Josh rolled his eyes, "then I need to get home. Jeez."

Tyler scoffed, "what the hell is wrong with you? You asked me how I was, was that supposed to be a rhetorical question?"

Josh glared, "why don't you go find Jesse, I'm sure he'd love to here about your day. Maybe then you can get down on your knees for him."

Tyler's mouth dropped open at what josh said, "wow, ok. Bye, josh."

Josh was about to apologize, but Tyler was already storming. Josh let out a groan and put his forehead against the cold locker, "I'm a fucking idiot."

"Why?" Josh was startled by the voice. He tilted his head to the side to see Ryan leaning against the lockers next to him.

Josh sighed and closed his eyes, "Tyler's pissed at me. I said something I shouldn't have said."

Ryan nodded, "ah, because your jealous."

Josh sighed, giving in, "ya."

Ryan snorted, "so you finally admit your jealous."

Josh rolled his eyes, "not the time, Ryan."

Ryan patted his back, "well, give him some space. Just apologize tomorrow. I'm sure he'll forgive you."

Josh nodded, "ya, hopefully."

🌹🌹🌹

Tyler walked down the sidewalk with an angry  aura in his step. He was also hurt. He couldn't believe josh thought of him so lowly like that. He stopped in front of Jesse's house, letting out a sigh. He walked up the steps and Tyler knocked on Jesse's door, letting out a huff.

Jesse answered the door and smiled, "hey, Tyler!" He frowned quickly, "are you alright? What's wrong?"

Tyler rolled his eyes and let out another huff, "josh is mad at me."

Jesse opened the door wider for Tyler, "come on." Jesse grabbed Tyler's hand and led him up to his room. They sat on his bed and Jesse placed his head on Tyler's shoulder, "you wanna talk about it?"

Tyler's face scrunched in anger, "he got mad at me for talking about my day and then he said some shitty stuff he shouldn't have. It's bullshit."

Jesse nodded, biting his lip. It was quiet for a few minutes. Tyler was startled as he felt jesse's lips on his neck, kissing lightly. Tyler pulled away with an eye roll, "Jesse, stop." Tyler let out a gasp as Jesse straddled Tyler and pushed him onto his back. Panic filled his chest when Jesse pinned his hands above him to the bed.

Jesse muttered against Tyler neck, "come on, Tyler, I can help you relieve some stress."

Tyler squeaked from under him, "J-Jesse, get off!" Tyler's heart beats were speeding up and and he began breathing heavier out of panic. Memories began flooding through his mind, making Tyler's head dizzy and his stomach twist. Jesse began kissing down Tyler's neck, grinding lightly.