🌹9🌹

Tyler was sitting on the curb next to his house, waiting for Jesse to pick him up. He smiled when a car pulled up to him. Jesse got out of the car and walked up to Tyler, holding out a hand, "hey, Tyler."

Tyler smiled and accepted Jesse hand. Jesse helped hoist him up before turning to the house, "do your parents know that were going out?" Tyler nodded quickly. Jesse began stepping towards the house, "well, it would only be fair to them if I introduced myself."

Tyler quickly clung onto his arm with wide eyes, "no!" Jesse gave him a weird look and Tyler quickly fixed his posture, "I mean...there not home."

Jesse nodded, "oh, ok. Well, maybe some other time then?"

Tyler nodded, "uh, sure. So what movie are we going to see?"

Jesse smiled, "the circle."

Tyler turned to him, "I've never heard of that?"

Jesse opened the passenger door for Tyler, "don't worry, I think you'll like it. It seems like a good movie."

Tyler nodded as Jesse closed the door, hurrying to the drivers side. It took about five minutes to get to the movies and it wasn't too busy. Jesse held out his hand and Tyler hesitantly took it as they walked into the movies.

Jesse had already ordered the tickets. They got a large popcorn and two cokes. They sat near the back. Towards the end of the movie, Tyler began to doze off. He squinted as the lights began to light up again.

Jesse smiled at him sadly, "you didn't like the movie, did you?"

Tyler quickly shook his head, "no, no! I just didn't get much sleep last night. It was a great movie."

Jesse grinned, "oh thank god, it would've sucked if this date didn't turn out."

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows, "date?"

Jesse blushed and became more shy, "oh, well...ya. Only if you wanted it to be. Is that ok?"

Tyler bit his lip before nodding with a smile, "ya. I'd be ok with that."

Jesse smiled again and the two headed out of the movie theaters. Jesse dropped Tyler off back in front of his house and stopped him before he walked inside, "Tyler? I was wondering if you wanted to go on another date? Maybe next Saturday?"

Tyler nodded with a smile, "ya, that's sounds good. I'll see you later, Jesse."

Tyler checked his phone as he walked up the driveway. He had a message from josh.

Josh: hey, how was your date?

Tyler waited until he got into his room to call josh. It rang a few times before josh picked up. "Hey, Tyler, did you have fun?"

Tyler smiled to himself, "ya. Jesse's a really nice guys. We're going on another date Saturday." There was no answer on the other end and Tyler's eyebrows furrowed together, "josh?"

"Oh! sorry, that's great, Tyler. I'm happy for you."

Something in Josh's tone changed, but Tyler didn't seem to notice. Josh cleared his throat, "well, I'll see you at school tomorrow, ya?"

"Ya. Do you wanna hang out after school?"

"Sorry, Tyler. I have work."

Tyler nodded, slightly disappointed, "oh, ok. Well, Bye, josh." Tyler hung up the phone he let out a sigh as he laid down on his bed. He closed his eyes, but opened them again when he heard his door creak open. He smiled, "hey, Madison."

She smiled, "hey, bubba. Where were you tonight?"

Tyler sat up with a yawn, "a date."

"With josh?"