🌹7🌹

Josh's was sitting in the cafeteria for break, waiting for everyone else. He was startled when someone ran up to him and hugged his neck from behind. The person let go and sat down next to him. Josh smiled, happy to see it was Tyler. Tyler grinned with excitement in his eyes. He thrusted a paper toward josh and nodded at it, "look!"

Josh grabbed the paper. It was the paper over 'The Great Gatsby' and at the top there was a messy 100 scribbled in red pen. Josh grinned, pulling Tyler into a hug, "Tyler, this is awesome. See? Your smarter than you think."

Tyler hugged back, squeezing slightly, "thank you, josh."

"PDA, lovebirds."

Tyler and Josh's pulled away from each other blushing when the group was heading towards them. Josh's rolled his eyes, "shut up, Pete."

Pete snickered, "I'm Playing, chill."

Brendon smirked, "why so excited, Tyler?" Tyler showed him the paper with a grin. Brendon gave him a high five and snorted, "dude, I barely passed that class last year." Dallon snorted and Brendon shoved him with a laugh.

Josh spoke up, "hey, I was thinking we go to the lake tonight. Bring a few beers, maybe start a bonfire or something?"

Brendon cheered, "man, I'm defiantly in!"

Dallon nodded, "sure."

Pete and Patrick both nodded and Ryan raised his hand, "I got the beer!" They all turned to Tyler, "you comin' dude?" Ryan asked.

Tyler bit his lip before shrugging, "uh, sure."

Brendon let out another cheer and a teacher sent him a glare. Brendon rolled his eyes and whisper cheered. The group laughed. The bell for third period rang and they all went there separate ways.

Tyler walked down the hall, and yelped as he got pushed into the lockers. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to see who did it. He saw some kids walking away laughing.

Tyler blushed and quickly headed to class. He sat down in the back corner, he figured out the teacher usually doesn't bother the kids in the back. He pulled out his journal, drawing small aliens. Josh had been sending him funny alien videos and that's all Tyler could think of drawing.

He didn't register when a kid sat down in the seat next to him. He also didn't register that the kid was trying to talk to him. He felt the person tap his shoulder and nearly jumped out of his own skin.

He looked at the kid with wide eyes. "Oh, man, sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

Tyler shrugged and muttered, "it's fine."

"My names, Jesse," the kid continued.

Tyler nodded without looking at him, "uh, Tyler."

Jesse grinned, "your not one to talk."

Tyler shrugged, "I usually mess up when it comes to socializing."

Jesse chuckled, "I see you hang out with josh a lot." Tyler finally looked up, quirking and eyebrow, "you know josh?" Jesse snorted, "everyone knows josh. He's one of the coolest dudes in the senior class." Tyler smiled and Jesse scratched the back of his neck, "I, uh, was actually wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime. Maybe go to the movies or something?" Tyler bit his lip in thought before shrugging, "sure, I guess. I'll think about it." Jesse grinned, "great. Here, I'll give you my number." Jesse handed Tyler his phone and Tyler handed Jesse his. Once they exchanged numbers, Jesse went back to his seat. Tyler couldn't help the slight blush that filled his cheeks.

🌹🌹🌹

Brendon, josh, Pete, Patrick, Tyler, and Ryan were all rammed inside of Brendon's car. They were on there way to the lake. Ryan had a whole thing of beers sitting on his lap. The music was playing loudly and josh nudged Tyler, "have you ever heard this song?"