🌹27🌹

ATTENTION EVERYBODY ATTENTION!!!

MY BOOK BLURRYFACE HAS REACHED 10K!!!!

Ok....you can go on and read the chapter now....

Tyler entered his house quietly. He let out a sigh of relief when he didn't hear Nate. No body was in he the home, leaving it creepily quiet. Josh had work today after school, so going to his house was out of the picture.

He could go to one of his friends, but he didn't really feel like it. He jumped when the front door opened. Madison looked at him surprised, "oh, hey, Tyler. I didn't know oh were here?"

Tyler smiled, "I just got here."

Madison smiled back and they walked into the living room. Madison sat next to Tyler in the couch and they turned on the tv. Tyler took in the living room and its mess. He made a face of disgust at the many beer bottle and cigarettes.

He stood up, ignoring Madison's questioning. He grabbed a trash bag and began picking up all the beer bottles and all the trash. Madison smiled, "want some help?"

Tyler shrugged, "sure."

Madison ran to get another trash bag. They began cleaning together and they soon turned on some music. They danced and laughed to the music as they  picked up every last piece of trash. When they were done, they stared at their work.

Madison sighed, "wow, I cant remember the last time the living room looked....homely."

Tyler smiled sadly, "ya."

The front door opened and they both looked over with panic. Kelly stood in the doorway of the living room shocked, "w-wha-who..."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "since no one else bother to clean up the place, we did."

Kelly didn't answer, only staring at the living room. She gulped, finally speaking, "t-turn the tv off. You know Nate doesn't like using it for those silly shows."

Madison frowned as she turned off the tv. Tyler scoffed, "you have got to be kidding me!" Kelly flinched at the volume of Tyler's voice. Even Madison was slightly startled. Tyler never yelled.

His face grew angry, "Madison and I worked so hard to clean up this fucking mess of your boyfriend's. For the first time in a while out living room looks friendly. It looks homely and nice! And you reply with a turn the tv off."

Kelly frowned, "Tyler, calm down."

Tyler was about to speak, but the front door opened again. Nate walked in with an angry look, "were you just yelling at your mother." Madison quickly grabbed Tyler's hand and Tyler squeezed hers.

🌹🌹🌹

Ryan frowned as he grazed his thumb over Tyler's black eye, "Tyler..."

Tyler sighed, "it's not a big deal. Just help me hide it from josh."

Ryan shook his head, "Tyler; there's no hiding that shiner." Tyler quickly lowers his head when someone walked up to them. Ryan smiled, "hey, Patrick. Hey, Pete."

Tyler looked up and Patrick jumped back, "Jesus Christ you eye!"

Tyler rolled his eyes, "ya ya, I know."

Brendon and Dallon came up to them and Brendon raised an eyebrow, "did you have a run in with your old man?"

Tyler glared, "he is not my old man."