🌹8🌹

Tyler startled when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Jesse smiling at him. Tyler smiled lightly, "hey."

"Hey, I tried texting you last night."

Tyler blushed, "ya, sorry. I was out late with josh and a few other guys and my phone died."

Jesse shrugged, "it's fine, I understand. I was actually wondering if you would want to take up my offer tonight?"

Tyler's eyebrows furrowed together, "what offer."

Jesse breathed out a laugh, "the movie?"

Tyler blushed again, "oh, ya. Sorry, I'm not really a morning person. Ya, sure."

Jesse grinned, "great! I can pick you up around seven, just text me your address."

Tyler nodded with a smile, "sounds good."

Just as Jesse walked off, josh leaned against the locker next to Tyler. He eyed Jesse before turning to Tyler, "I didn't know you and Jesse were friends?"

Tyler shook his head, "were not, but he wants to take me to the movies tonight."

Josh frowned, "oh. Did you say yes?"

Tyler nodded and closed his locker. Josh nodded mutely, staring down at his feet. He didn't know why it bothered him so much. Tyler was aloud to go out with whoever he wanted, but it still bothered josh that he was going to the movies with Jesse. Josh knew Jesse and he was a nice guy, so he should be happy for Tyler.

Right?

"Joshua."

Josh looked up with startled eyes, "hm?"

Tyler chuckled, "the bell just rung, I have to get to class."

Josh forced a smile, "ya, ok. I'll see oh at lunch."

Tyler smiled, "sounds good."

Josh walked away with his shoulders hanging low and Tyler went the other direction towards his class. Right as he entered the room, he ran into someone. He stumbled back and fell to the ground. "Oh, shit sorry!"

Tyler looked up to see a girl with wild hair looking down at him, her hand held out. Tyler timidly grabbed it and she hoisted him up. He let out a surprised squeak to how strong she was...or maybe he was just that light.

The girl grinned and Tyler noticed the huge gap she had. "You ok? Took quite a fall there."

Tyler nodded and rubbed the back of his neck, "ya. I'm fine."

"Your Tyler, right? Your pretty quiet in this class so I'm not really sure."

Tyler nodded, "y-ya."

"Well, I'm Melanie." Tyler smiled and the two began to walked to their seats. She sat next to him, "mind if I sit here?"

Tyler shook his head, "no, its fine."

"Good."

Tyler glanced at Melanie's hair, "I like you hair...it's different."

Melanie grinned, "thanks. When my mom found out I dyed my hair, she freaked. She said I looked like Cruella Deville."

Tyler let out a laugh.

"Mr. Joseph, am I interrupting something?"

Tyler blushed with embarrassment, "n-no. Sorry ma'am."

The teacher rolled her eyes and turned back to the board, carrying on with her lesson. Melanie turned to Tyler and mocked the teacher quietly. Tyler had to cover his mouth to muffle his laughs. He liked Melanie.