🌹20🌹

Josh and Tyler pulled into the school parking lot. Behind the football field was a huge field, where the school held the bonfire. The sun was just sitting and there was already a fire going.

Josh smiled at Tyler, "you ready?" Tyler nodded and went to get out. Josh stopped him, "Tyler, you really do look beautiful. If anyone tells you different, then screw them."

Tyler smiled and pecked josh cheek, "thank you."

The two got out and josh held out his hand "may I?"

Tyler nodded and grabbed Josh's hand. They made their way down to the field. Not only were there high schoolers, but there were even kids in middle school. Music was playing and kids were running around. One of the seniors walked up to them, "hey, josh! Oh, you must be Tyler, am I correct?"

Tyler nodded, "that would be me."

Josh smiled, "hey, Matthew."

Matthew grinned, "this is gonna be sick. Alex should be getting here with the booze any time now."

Josh shook his head, "we probably aren't gonna drink."

Matthew raised an eyebrow, "you sure?" Josh smiled with a nod and Matthew shrugged, "ok. See you around."

Josh grabbed Tyler's hand again as they walked closer to the fire. People were dancing too the music wildly and jumping around the fire like they were in a tribe. Other people were playing games like truth or dare, spin the bottle, and even racing. Tyler smiled, "wow, people sure get hyped up for this."

Josh nodded, swinging there hands lightly, "ya. You should've seen last year."

Josh chuckled at the memories. Brendon and Dallon walked up to them, Brendon on Dallon's back. Brendon smiled, "hey, guys."

Josh smiled, "hey."

Tyler looked around, "are the others here?"

Dallon shook his head, "only Pete. Patrick doesn't really like things that involve alcohol and fire."

Tyler chuckled, "what about Melanie and Ryan?"

Brendon shook his head, "Melanie couldn't come and Ryan is stuck babysitting."

Josh snorted, "bummer. How long have you guys been here?"

"Um, maybe half an hour? It started not to long ago. You guys really didn't miss anything."

Tyler smiled, "good."

Brendon smirked, "hey, Tyler, you look nice."

Dallon nodded in agreement, "ya, your nails look pretty. Are you wearing mascara?"

Tyler nodded with a blush and Brendon pinched his cheeks, "you look so amazing!"

Josh grinned, "see? No ones gonna judge you for it."

Tyler nodded with a smile, "ya, I guess your right."

Pete came skipping over, a beer in his hand. He grinned, "the beer is here, guys!" He gasped, "Tyler, your eyes look bigger."

Brendon snorted, "its the mascara, idiot."

Pete nodded, "oh, nice!"

Josh grabbed Tyler's hand, "come on." Tyler waved to the three boys before letting josh lead him closer to the fire. They sat on one of the empty benches.

Someone handed them the marsh mellows and Tyler smiled, "I can't remember the last time I had a s'more."

Josh put his marshmallows on a stick and held it close to the large fire. Tyler did the same, making sure he didn't burn it. He liked his melted and gold. He watched as josh let his burn to a dark brown. Tyler let out a laugh and scrunched his face in disgust, "josh! That's disgusting!"