🌹37🌹

Kelly walked down stares and rubbed her eyes tiredly. She normally didn't wake up this early. Josh stood up from the couch, "is Tyler ok?"

Kelly nodded with a smile, "ya, he's ok now. He fell back asleep." Josh nodded and sat back down. Kelly walked over to the couch, "do...do you mind if I sit here?"

Josh smiled, "of course, I mean...it's your couch." Kelly breathed out a laugh as she sat down. Josh turned to Kelly, "if it's ok if I ask, what motivated you to get better?"

Kelly smiled weakly, "the fact that I can loose Tyler and Madison, it scares me. I don't want my children to be taken away from me."

Josh's eyes widened, "w-what? What do you mean Tyler could be taken away?"

Kelly looked at josh with furrowed eyebrows, "did...he not tell you about Michigan?"

Josh looked completely bewildered, "what. About Michigan?"

Kelly's eyes widened in realization, "oh, oh no. I shouldn't have said anything, that's for Tyler to talk to you about. Just...pretend I didn't say anything."

Josh slowly stood from the couch with shaky legs. He gulped and looked anywhere but Kelly, "I think I'm gonna get gong."

Kelly grabbed Josh's wrist, "josh, please, don't be angry with Tyler."

Josh took in a deep breath and carefully pulled his hand away from Kelly's, "tell Tyler I left, please."

Kelly looked at josh with sad eyes as he left the house. Josh slammed the door shut and he stormed off to his car. What was Kelly talking about. What was Tyler not telling him?

Josh got in his car and gripped the steering wheel. Josh grabbed his phone, dialing Ryan's number. He tapped his free hand against the steering wheel as he waited for an answer. His face was scrunched up in confusion and slight anger and his jaw clenched. The phone picked up and josh didn't give Ryan a chance to speak, "do you know anything about this Michigan shit?"

"Wait...what? Josh?" Ryan's voice was groggy and he probably just woke up. It was only seven in the morning.

"Ryan, do you know anything about this Michigan stuff and Tyler."

"Shit, what? How'd you hear about that?"

Ryan seemed more awake now and josh scoffed, "what, am I the only one who doesn't know what's going on with my boyfriend. Does Brendon know? what about Pete?"

"Josh, calm down. No, your not he only one who doesn't know what's going on. Tyler told me to keep it a secret and that's what I did."

Josh let out a frustrated groan, "keep what a secret?"

"Josh, maybe you should talk to Tyler about it. It's not my place to tell."

"God dammit, Ryan! Just tell me!"

"Jeez, ok. For god sakes calm the fuck down."

Josh took a deep breath, "ok, I'm clam, now please tell me."

"Tyler's thinking of moving to Michigan with his father. He didn't want anyone to know about it because he wasn't for sure if it was for certain. He still doesn't know yet."

Josh didn't realize how tightly he was gripping his phone, and he nearly dropped it at the news. Tyler was thinking of moving away? Sadness filled josh, but it quickly turned to anger. How come he didn't bother to mention it to josh? Did he not trust him?

"Josh, are you still there?"

"I gotta go, Ryan," Josh's voice cracked as he spoke and he quickly hung up. Josh turned to face Tyler's house and his heart dropped as Tyler raced out of the house. He was only in an oversized t-shirt and his socks. His hair was ruffled and he looked like he just woke up from his nap.

Tyler jogged up to josh car, his face showed worry and fear at the same time. Tyler had a frown dancing across his face and he knocked on the window. Josh rolled it down and looked at Tyler with a blank face.

Josh noticed the tears forming in Tyler's eyes, "josh, please hear me out."

Josh's expression didn't change, but he motioned for Tyler to back up. Tyler did and Josh opened the car door to get out. He stood in front of Tyler and shut the car door. Tyler let out a shaky breath, "josh, I swear I was going to tell you, I swear. I-I was just scared."

Josh scoffed, his straight face finally breaking. It now showed anger and hurt, "what's to be scared of? I thought you trusted me?"

Tyler's face dropped, "but I do trust you-"

"then why couldn't you tell me? Tyler I don't understand why you would be so scared to tell me that? I mean, I'm your boyfriend for Christ sakes, I would never be angry at you for something like that."

Tyler let out a cry, "exactly, your my boyfriend and I was scared you would break up with me when I told you. I don't want to loose you, josh. And your mad right now, this is what I was scared of."

Josh let his hands flop up and fall backdown in a frustrated manor, "in not mad because your thinking of moving. I'm hurt because you kept this from me and I had to find out from someone else."

Josh turned around to get back in his car, but Tyler desperately grabbed onto his hand, "josh, please don't leave, I love you. I-I won't move if you don't want me to, I'll stay."

Josh looked at Tyler, tears forming in his eyes. "That's not my choice to make, Tyler."

Josh pulled his hand away from Tyler's and got back down in his car. Tyler let out a sob, "josh, please don't leave, I'm sorry."

Josh sighed, looking at the steering wheel, "you don't have to be sorry."

Tyler let out another sob as josh rolled up the window. He watched as josh drove off, falling to his knees. He didn't care if the hard concrete scraped his knees, he just wanted josh to stay.

Kelly walked out and ran up to Tyler. She helped him to his feet and Tyler hugged her tightly, crying into her shoulder. She rubbed his back soothingly, motioning him back into the house.

He sat down on the couch and Kelly went to get the Neosporin for his knees. Tyler played with the hem of his shirt, not being able to cry anymore. Kelly gently cleaned his knees putting bandaids over them when she was done.

Kelly knelt down in front of Tyler and grabbed his hands. She looked up to her son, "Tyler, I'm so, so sorry. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have said anything."

Tyler shook his head, sniffling from his now stuffy nose, "it's not your fault. I should've told him from the start." Tyler stood up shakily, wincing at the pain in his knees, "I'm gonna go to my room."

Kelly nodded understandably. "Ok, honey, just call for me if you need anything."

Tyler nodded and walked up to his room. He sat on his bed and pulled his knees to his chest. Tyler pulled out his phone and dialed Josh's number. He didn't care if he looked desperate, he just needed to josh to talk to him.

Tyler bit his lip when it went to voicemail. Tyler let out a shaky breath, "josh, I'm sorry. Please call me back...I love you."

Tyler cursed himself for his voice cracking and hung up. He didn't know how long he waited, but he never got a reply. Tyler tired calling again and t went straight or voicemail again. Tyler tilted his head back, trying not to cry. "Josh, please. I need to know if you don't want me to move. Please, I just need a no or a yes. That's all."

Tyler hung up and dropped his phone on his bed next to him. He waited again, longer this time. A single tear slipped down when once again, he got no reply. He picked up his phone again, dialing his fathers number.

It ring a few times before he picked up, "hey, Tyler. How are you today?"

"Dad? About Michigan..."

"ya? Have you made a choice."

Tyler bit his lip, "ya...I have."

The storm has his and it has hit hard. Buts it's only the beginning of the storm, get ready for the ride, cos there's no backing out now. Lol, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't you just love drama. Cos I do lolooolllool. Ok, I might post another chapter today cos flip me up I'm ready for the drama.