Chapter #11

"Ah, I see an exorcist." Tyki placed a straight palm above his eyes, seeing into the distance. "He's still in one piece."

After the Earl had levelled Edo, the Noah were on standby as the exorcists were down.

Kanda stabbed his Innocence in the ground, cursing the Noah with foul words. He panted heavily, "I won't fall so easily...!"

"This is bad...the sounds of Cross's squad's heartbeats are weaker...than ours...they're barely alive...!" Noise Marie, another exorcist on the same squad as Kanda, shakily pushed himself off the ground.

Lavi...

Lavi lifted himself off the ground, looking up. He saw a crystalline structure, with 8 floating long bits around the top. "Again?!" He mumbled to himself.

"Hey! What is that...?!" Kanda whipped around to see the crystal.

Kanda...Lavi...everyone...everyone...everyone...!

It was Lenalee's voice. Her hand pushed against the inside of the crystal, trying to get out, but to no avail.

"That Innocence is a strong one?" The Millennium Earl observed the crystal, interest perking.

"Is that Lenalee Lee's voice?! I've never heard...such a sound before!" Marie placed a hand on his headphones.

"Marie! We're in danger! The Earl's spotted Lenalee!" Tiedoll, a General, spoke to Marie through his acute sense of hearing.

"KANDA, LOOK OUT!" Marie shouted.

Kanda reacted almost immediately, blocking a strike from Tyki, who smirked.

"We'll be taking her."

The Mugen user clicked his tongue and growled, striking the Noah.

Tiedoll used his Innocence to create large humanoid beings that would strike down the larger akuma, while Lavi and Skinn Boric engaged in fight.

During that time, the Earl had gone to Lenalee, using concentrated balls of power to throw at the crystal structure containing her.

It was then that the door of the Noah's Ark rose in front of their eyes, capturing the attention of all.

"The sky split open?!" Lavi gasped.

"Good evening. So we meet again, Allen Walker!" The Earl's arm was grasped by Allen's Innocence, stopping his attack on Lenalee.

Sin hopped out of the Ark, and her eyes widened when she saw what she deduced as Edo. There was smoke everywhere from the fighting, and those who were down, were down. She saw that Allen and the Earl were fighting, but it ended quickly, with the Earl disappearing.

Sin headed over to where she could see Lavi, as she couldn't see any other exorcist. "Lavi!" She called. She kept looking around, trying to find Lenalee.

"Sin?!" Lavi exclaimed, green eyes wide. He didn't expect her to come out of the Ark, either.

"Lavi!?" Allen jumped down, landing perfectly with his Innocence enveloping him. He looked at Lavi in surprise, "Did you see the Earl come here—"

"WAIT UP, DAMMIT!"

"Kanda?!" Since Allen was next to Sin, when he got struck by Kanda, he got pushed into her, but tried not to hurt her, pushing against Mugen.

"What's the meaning of this...?!" Kanda seethed.

The loud sound of screeching metal filled their ears as their weapons clashed.