Chapter #15

"No! You have got to let me in! She's my friend!"

Sin opened her eyes, looking up at the metal door in front of her. She lifted her head, trying to see them through the metal bars to the sides of the door, knowing that Lenalee had come.

"I'm here to change her bandages!" It was Lavi's voice. She saw red hair.

"I have food for her." Now it was Allen's voice.

They're all here? Sin listened to them argue with the guards, trying to get themselves access.

The Seraphim accommodator stood up, hearing the sound of chains that accompanied her. She was cuffed around her ankles and her wrists were once again in the metal handcuffs, restricting her movements even within the prison she was placed in.

The injuries she had sustained from before had half healed only after a couple of days, which shocked Sin, but she liked it better than just hurting all the time.

The metal door slammed open, revealing the exorcists that had come down to see her. They had won against the guards, who stood outside with their backs turned to them. Their faces couldn't be seen because they were all robed up. They were CROWs from Central.

"Be quick!" They ushered them.

Lavi, Lenalee and Allen filed in. Lavi held the bandages, whilst Lenalee and Allen were holding food enough for a few people.

"Lenalee, Lavi, Allen..." Sin murmured. They set down the things, with Lavi coming up to her and checking out her wounds, helping to change the bandages that were around them. Lenalee assisted him.

"We're here, Sin!" Lenalee smiled widely, kneeling down near her.

Lavi undid the bloodied bandages, putting them to the side, checking on the actual wound itself. "Huh?! Why has it healed so much already?" He questioned, checking the one on her leg.

Sin replied, "Apparently I heal quicker than normal people."

"Ah..." Lavi put the bandages around her leg.

Allen opened the lid to one of the containers he brought down, revealing hot meat buns. He grabbed one and handed it to Sin, "Here! You must be hungry."

Sin stared at it for a moment, before taking it in her hands, taking a small bite. As she did so, her eyes became glossy, knowing the familiar taste.

"Ah, sorry! Does it hurt?" Lavi apologized.

Sin shook her head. "I...you all, came down here even though there was no point." She met everyone's eyes, wondering why they would go to such lengths even when she was scheduled to die anyway.

They fell silent, before Lenalee spoke up, "Sin. It's hard for us too, you know. You're our friend. I don't care if they say that you are a heretic, because to me, you aren't one." She smiled at her.

Lavi finished up her leg bandages, with Allen handing him another roll for her back.

"It seems they're just basing everything off the patterns of history. Just because history is like that, it doesn't necessarily mean that the present and future will be, too." Lavi piped in with a light chuckle. Lenalee took off the bloodied bandages from around her waist, before Lavi covered it with fresh ones.

"You also fight akuma with us, and you're considered part of us. No one wants you to go through this. They just want you to come back to the Order." Allen sounded upbeat, but there were hints of sadness in his voice.

"I love you all, you know that?" Sin smiled, laughing lightly. "Your support is really helping me in this dark dungeon."

They all laughed a little, before finishing up with the food. Apparently, they had made it so that they would eat their lunch with her, and had even gotten the permission of the nurse.