Chapter #13

"Timcanpy...I haven't seen you since we split up in China! Since then I've..." Tears formed around Allen and Tim's eyes, "...been so busy I hardly had...TIME TO THINK, BUT I MISSED YOU! YOU'VE GROWN!" Allen brought out a ruler and measured the golden golem, both of them crying their eyes out.

"C'mon, you two, we're leaving!" Lavi called.

Sin laughed at the heart-warming scene, finding it adorable.

The aftermath of the fight with Noah was relaxing, and Sin had joined the other exorcists on a walk around the Ark.

Lavi eyed the woman, seeing one arm with lots of dry blood, and the other with a few scrapes and bruises.

If I recall correctly, this...other person that fought Tyki, wasn't Sin? Lavi was still confused at that specific point. He placed his arms behind his head and walked forward, good thing I've got that recorded, his eyes met hers when he glanced over again, seeing the blue irises stare at him innocently.

"S-Sin?" He was caught off guard a little.

"You kept looking over, so I thought I'd ask what was wrong." She tittered.

"Ah...it's nothing, really." Lavi smiled and looked ahead, feeling the tranquillity of the Ark. "It's so quiet. Did you really stop the Ark from self-destructing, Allen?"

"I think so, but I'm not exactly sure how." Allen looked up, seeing birds.

Lavi thought off to the side, I missed the best part!

Kanda scanned the area, "We've checked it out. There don't seem to be any Noah left."

Sin stared at Kanda for a long while, seeing that it was almost nostalgic to see his cranky face.

Did I miss that beautiful face of his or just that always irritable expression? Sin thought. Either one, it's kind of reassuring, actually.

Kanda frowned when he saw her watching him, "What?"

Sin smiled at him, "I kind of missed your angry face, actually."

He gave her a funny look, "Are you a masochist or—"

Allen interrupted, "Kanda! There's something that's been bothering me. That tattoo on your chest, has it always been there?" The white haired boy sweated slightly, hoping that Kanda's words didn't reach Sin.

Kanda clicked his tongue and looked away, "It's not important."

"Also, I'm not a masochist, Kanda! I can't believe you'd say that about me!" Sin karate chopped his head with her right hand, then instantly regretted it as she gasped out in pain, holding her hand as she felt it through her whole arm.

Kanda didn't even need to block, not feeling any bad intentions of the sort. "That was pathetic." He muttered. It didn't even hurt him. It was like a fly landing on his head.

"Sin! Hang in there!"

"Are you alright?"

Chaoji stood there with a conflicted look on his face. He didn't dare talk to Sin, because she was friends with the Noah. Except, she was still an exorcist. He didn't hate her as a person, but he hated how her personal relationships were, and how it would impact the war.

He thought back to his shipmates, and Anita. He remembered that before he left with the exorcists to safety, she had told him something that he was to remember, apart from remembering them, and doing his best for them.

"Chaoji, if you ever run into the little princess, please tell her that I'll be there to watch over her."

Those were Anita's words, but Chaoji didn't know who she meant.