Chapter #26

"What did you do to Apocryphos, Joyd?" Wisely, who was seated outside the room Apocryphos was confined in, watched as the Noah of Pleasure walked out, closing the door calmly behind him. A brow was raised in question, "He was screaming and laughing. That's really weird."

Tyki looked down at his nephew, who was seated on the ground. "You were listening? I'm surprised." He spoke sarcastically with a light hearted tone.

He probably heard everything anyway.

"Yeah, I might have but that doesn't mean I know what you did." Wisely pouted, a little annoyed over the fact that he wasn't getting fed information.

He didn't pay too much attention to exactly what they were doing in there, but rather he was just all ears. He was too busy thinking about the past and what he was going to tell Tyki in relation to Mana, Nea and Mei.

The thoughts: Should I tell him everything? Or should I leave out specific parts? Went through his head several times. He would make up his mind for one, then change it again the next minute.

"Hey, I asked you if you were hungry." Tyki crouched down to the smaller teen and raised a brow at him. "Let's eat."

Wisely just blinked at him, not so much out of his own thoughts. He then nodded almost absentmindedly and stood up after his uncle, following him to get food.

While he took a few steps, he stopped after a brief moment, hearing a voice in his head, speaking to him as if it was telling him a secret.

She's making her move.

"Oi, are you coming?" Tyki stopped halfway down the hallway, turning partly to stare at the younger one. He was getting impatient.

"She's making her move, Joyd." Wisely hurried his step just a little. "She's in the old Ark."

"What are you talking about?" The Noah of Pleasure wondered just what the hell was with Wisely today.

"I'm talking about Mei."

"What about her?"

"Did you know Sin's her great great great great times by one hundred or so granddaughter?" Wisely smiled at the older Noah. He decided to throw out this information to stun the male.

Tyki's brows rose, but then they creased and he looked at Wisely like he was weird. "Yeah, I kind of figured. In those dreams I had with the Noah memories, she and Sin look alike."

"Oh? Isn't it fitting, though?" Wisely shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, "Both 7000 years ago and now, isn't it the same story? With just a few differences here and there but yeah."

"She doesn't feel that way towards me like Mei did Joyd." Tyki looked straight ahead, ignoring the younger Noah's eyes that bore into him.

Speaking of his fondness of the woman, he wasn't sure what to do anymore. There were much bigger things that he had to worry about, and it wasn't helping that whenever he dreamt of anything, Sin would be there, or something would remind him of her.

Wisely peered into his mind, looking through the variety of things that were in there. "Are you sure?" He tilted his head slightly to the side.

He remembered Sin's thoughts. She was an interesting one.

"Don't make me repeat it. It's sad." The Portuguese Noah shoved his hands into his pockets and walked ahead a little faster, a little annoyed that the Demon Eye was teasing him in a sensitive topic.

"I'm not teasing you, though." Wisely followed along. "She just doesn't realise it."

"I'd rather hear it from her than you." Tyki made a disgusted cross irritated face, one that he normally made whenever Sheril tried to do something creepy to him.