Damn- Your really fucking annoying...-

Error sat in A tree... No.. He hasn't distroyed this place.... YET... That get's boring sometimes... Actually. it was a Completely empty AU... It had everything! No dust... No people.. no monsters.. Not a single living thing... Expect the overgrown plant life... Error already tripped over 5 plants and vines from how overgrown it was.... Error continued to sit there... Nothing has bothered him today... And he hoped it would stay that way... He was actually relaxed until he heard a portal open.... Wonderful.... If it was Ink  complaining about random shit he didn't wanna hear, He'd SCREAM.. But noo..... It was some other sans that looked like it was a fucking acid trip...

"JUST WHEN I THOUGHT NOTHING WOULD BOTHER ME TODAY!" Error screamed to himself.. Quite clearing actually screaming that out loud to... He didn't care. He'd kill it and get it over with.-  He just hopped down and walked over.. They stared at him with 'Wtf?' And 'Who or What are you?' "Alright. Get the fuck outta here you fucking...- What can i even call you?! A Fucking Acid Trip? A Neon walking rainbow?!" Error said to them. They just stared at him... "........ Okay stop staring! Just talk!" "Okay! :D" They yelled. "Never mind.. Stop talking.-" "So. What's your name? Where you from? How old are you a-" "Oh my fucking godd-" "What d-" Error slapped his hand over there mouth. "Okay you fucking chatterbox. Calm down. No more talking! Who are you?" Error hissed. Removing his hand. "I Don't know. Who are you!~" "I'm asking that exact same question. Just answer it.." "Nah. You say your name first!" "No.. I asked you first.. You answer first.." "Nah.. It's opposite day!" "No it isn't-" ........... This endless chain went on for 35 minutes until Error just hit them. Then walked away. But followed not reacting to the punch in the face.. A obvious mark left by the hit... "Oh my fucking.. - Why are you following me?!" Error turned and faced them..... They had yolo glasses... "And What the fuck does YOLO mean?!" Error hissed.. "You haven't answered my question!" They said. "It's error.  Happy?" "Name's fresh!" "Your name is as obnoxious as you are.." Error said. They just shrugged. "So tell me about yourself!" This 'Fresh' person asked. Error groaned.. "Shutttt upppp!"

I tried.. this came out like shitt-