THE MOMMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

HA! WE ALL KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!...

I'M TYPEING IN ALL CAPS. SO YOU ACTUALLY READ THIS FUCKING MESSAGE.

THIS FLULL OF THE FLOOF AND FEELS.. :D

Ps..... This song. Has a much deeper meaning way later in the story. I won't say anything. But. Error listens to very often..

Error has been walking around forever now.. He just couldn't find fresh.. Creed was still with him. People were giving him weird looks. And were asked if creed was his son... He yelled at them after the 15th time someone asked. Creed didn't really care, cause he actually has good manners unlike error... Creed told error to have 'manners." and by that.. Error took manners into Fancy. And has manners like people you'd see in top hats and suites.. So basically. Every time error talked he have a fancy acsent and use big fancy words... Creed told that's not what he meant. But error kept it up... The people who were giving error funny looks though he was kidnapping creed for some reason.. So they got ink.. Of course. When he heard that. He was gonna teleport home. But ink was quick and got him.. And ink was holding error my the collar of his jacket and asking him questions.

"... Um." Creed stared at ink and error continued hissing at each other. Error hissing as in like a cat.. "Umm... Hello!? I may inform you that nothing bad is going on. So there's no need to fight!" Creed said. Ink looked at creed. "So he's not kidnapping you?" Ink said. "What? No! I'm just following him... That sounds out of context.. Um... I actually have no other way to put that sentence. But you know what i mean!" Creed said. "...Are you-" error cut off ink. "HE'S NOT MY SON!" Error yelled. Ink shut his mouth. And then glanced around. "Alright.." Ink said. "Well.. I'm gonna go tell those people freaking out that the kids fine... And. Have you seen killer and horror..?" Ink asked. "We saw them hours ago.. They were chasing creed here." Error said. Pointing at creed. Ink looked shocked for a second. Before quickly wiping away the expression. "R-Right. Thanks.. They forced dust to chase palette! They about scared him to death!" Ink said. Both error and creed were silent. "Dust did that willingly." Creed said. Ink went silent. "GOD FRIKING DANGIT! WHY DO I TRUST PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR NIGHTMARE!?" Ink yelled. "B-But I work for nightma-" ink cut error off. "HUSH. I MUST GO. I GOTTA GO KICK ASS!" Ink yelled. Ink teleported into a puddle of ink and dissapered.. Error and creed were confused on what the hell just happened. "But.. Were all skeletons... We don't have asses..." Creed said. Error shrugged. "Ink created everything. So I think he should understand that.." Error commented. Error made a portal. "Whatever.. Fresh is here.. So I'm going home." Error said as he walked through the portal. Error never specified if creed was supposed to follow.. So he stood there before just walking through.

Creed was met with error holding his hands up and talking with a kinda angry colorful skeleton. "Fresh h-" error was cut off. "You know you can't just wonder off like that..!" Fresh said. Crossing his arms and pouting. Error smiled. "I would've came back earlier if horror and killer didn't chase us." Error said. Fresh looked confused. "Us?" Fresh asked. Error pointed at creed. Creed twitched and gasped in surprised of who he was looking at. Fresh was just as surprised and shocked.. Error slowly shuffled away and left them alone. He laughed when they both started trying to talk at the same time and basically continued cutting each other off. Basically.. They shut up and hugged.

After a little bit. Error came back in the room only to be tackeled by fresh. Error almost fell over but he managed to catch himself and fresh. Fresh was freaking out. And in tears. Creed was (666 words at 'WAS') asleep on the couch. Error calmed fresh down and later they all fell alseep on the couch.

Ysyyy. Nyessssssss-

Anyway. YAY! PLOT ADVANCING! :D

Also.

Fun fact: the plot of this book took me a month...