Rip-

*I have nothing to say. But enjoy yourself..*

A few days ago. Creed decided to go out with some friends he knew. He seemed determined to do something... He came back home happy and giggly. Everyone was confused.... Error asked him what was going on... Only to result in creed blushing blue. Saying it was nothing..

"Creed.. What isssz itttt?" Error whined. Desperate for an awnser. "I said it's nothing!" Creed hissed. Covering his face with his jacket. Error narrowed his eyes at creed.

"Hey creedd~" error said. Creed took his face out of his jacket and looked at error. "W-What.." Creed asked. Errors smile turned into a smirk.....

"You got a girlllfriendd?~"

Creed hissed at error and fell off the couch blushing madly. Error laughed like a mad man. "Holy shit. It's true!" Error wheezed. Laughing. Creed curled into a ball on the floor. Groaning in embarrassment. "FRESH!" Error yelled for fresh. And creed shot up and tackled error. "Don't tell fresh! I don't want to go through a 2 hour lecture on dating!" Creed hissed. Error was still laughing. "It won't be that bad!" Error said. Creed groaned. "Error. Pleaseee." Creed said. Error winked at creed. Creed sighed. "Screw it. Tell him." Creed said. "YAY!" Error yelled. He shot up the stairs to his and fresh's bedroom. "WAIT! I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY DO IT!" Creed yelled. He ran after error. Error opened the door. "FRESH. YOU'LL NEVER B-" Error was cut off by creed tackling him. "Error shut up! Don't actually tell him!" Creed hissed. Fresh was sitting with the 4 children and they were staring at him like he was crazy. Fresh sighed. Error finally yelled..

"CREED HAS A GIRLFRIENDD!" Error yelled.

Creed just blushed and got up. Fresh was squealing. Creed looked at him confused. "I CAN'T BELIEVE ITTTTT!" Fresh squealed. "But. You better be careful o-" creed cut fresh off. "I know! I know!" Creed said. "Good... Don't go sending pictures either!" Fresh said. Creed blushed brightly. "Why would i! Please don't tell me you have-" creed was almost cut off. "Everyone has sent pictures sweetheart.." Fresh said bluntly. Creed just ran for it. And error was laughing on the floor. "Uh. I completely forgot to ask her name.. Oh well." Fresh looked at error who could bearly breath.. Fresh sighed. "I'm surrounded by idiots.."