*shrug*

Error told fresh his dream.... Fresh admitted.. It was true... Fresh was afraid what error would do.. But error said it was fine.. It's in the past... (Cough. I mean. Ugotzakidtoerrorsoo)

Error was comforting fresh when fresh shot up. Hitting error straight in the middle of his lower jaw. Error fell backwards in pain. Fresh held his head in pain. Fresh ignored his pain and help error.. He was hurt to badly....? Actually.. He was hurt pretty bad. He couldn't move his bottom jaw for an entire minute.. "...Anyway... ERROR HOLY SHIT- CREEDS ALIVEEEEE FDHIOGFU" fresh screamed. Error groaned. "Not in the best place.. But. Yeah. Alive.." Error said. Fresh looked at error, "What does that mean?" Error stared sweating nervously. "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm- Insane asylum....?" Error was sweating nervously and fresh was just dead silent with a serious expression. "BUT! Fresh... I'll see what I can do.. So lets forget about it.. And just on our normal day.." Error said. Fresh went to his normal expression and nodded..

Error said to watch tv.. But Fresh cuddled error and they were nuzzuling, purring.. And soon adorable cuddling turned into a small make out session, then a heated one.... Then.....

I think we all know...~~

Fresh woke up feeling awful.. He felt sick.. He just assumed he caught a small sickly.. And it'll be gone before he knew it.. He still felt like diying thou... Error was still asleep. Fresh,still feeling sore. Cuddled closer and fell asleep... Kinda questioning how he got sick...