Chapter- Whatever.

Error threw a body onto the ground as thier body let out a sicking crunch. Error smiled in satisfaction. His smile flattered when ink stepped through a portal. Ready to battle. Error turned and looked at him. "InK.." Error growled. Ink glared. "Error.. Shouldn't you be watching Fresh..?" Error rolled his eyes. "He can take care of himself." Error replied. Ink frowned. "Alright error.. You can leave now and stop distroying. Or stay and have 4 against 1.." Ink hissed. Error simply smirked. "4 against 1..? Sounds interesting." Error said. He got ready to fight. Ink sighed. He opened 3 portals.. Error heard one open behind him. Before he could react he got bashed over the head. Error hissed in slight pain and surprise. He regained himself before being tackeled to the ground and roughly head butted square in the chest. Error tried standing up but got pushed down by something hard and sharp square in the back. Error turned his head and looked up at an angry ink. With the back end of his oversized paint brush digging into his spine. Holding him down. "Come on error. Just leave and stop distroying. And you won't get hurt any worse!" Ink growled his words. Error took a quick glance around at his other attackers.. He was surprised to see Blueberry. Dream. And someone else he didn't know. And didn't care. Dream looked slightly dissapointed in error and looked at him with a serious frown. Blueberry looked hopeful for error to give up. And the other person looked at him with a disgusted look. Error looked at ink and glared. He took his strings and grabbed ink and slammed him to the ground. Error shot up and got a slight distance away from them. Error turned and glared. He got ready for any attacks. Ink got up and looked at error. Blue looked at ink who had a cut on the side of his skull. Dream was about to ask ink if he was alright. But he kept quite. Ink teleported to attack and blue ran into the brambles and thickets near the snowdin forest and snuck around from there. Dream teleported along with the other person. Error was confused and before he could react. Blue jumped error and maneged to bring him to the ground. Error threw blue and blue landed with a thud. Dream attacked him and error reacted and hit him. And dream launched backwards and landed with a hard thud. Blue quickly stood up and looked at dream with worry. Ink came from his hiding and ran over to dream. Ink leaned over dream. Error watched and didn't react quick enough before he got tackeled by the stranger and blue. Error struggle. Error almost kicked blue off. But still didn't get them off him. The stranger got angry with errors struggling. Error screeched in pain when the stranger put thier hand into his eye socket and used half of his own head around his socket to slam his face into the snow. Error continued to let out Muffeled screams with every little movement with thier hand in his socket. Error struggled to get the stranger off but they hardened thier grip on his eye socket and error heard a small crack of his own skull. Error Shreked. Out of the corner of his other eye he saw ink stand up. Dream was sitting up. Holding his skull in slight pain. Ink turned and looked at error. The grip of the stranger tightened again and error screamed again. Ink glared at ink that looked like ink was holding back to crush his skull in. Ink grabbed his paint brush. He walked to where he he was standing in front of him. "Get up error.. Neither one of us leave this fight until one of are Dead." Ink said coldly.

(( Also. The 'Stranger' is just a very pissed off reboot- Cause Eraser X Marvul is a ship here- ))