Rip Fresh

Fresh ded...

The end.

No?? Okay. Here's your chapter of where fresh litterly almost dies cause ink.

Error was annoyed. Ink was pestering error about fresh. Error already told him what he knows. But kept the parisite thing to himself. But ink insisted that he was hiding something. Error growled. "Ink. I told you everything already. Will you leave me alone?!" Error hissed Ink hissed back. "I can tell your hiding something! What is it?" Ink insisted on.. Error and ink got in a heated argument. They didn't see fresh approach to try and help. "YO! You t-" Ink screamed and turned and litterly fucking launched fresh into a pile of rocks. Error staggered back a liitle. Ink was freaking out until he pieced things together. He went to go help fresh but error was already ahead of him. Error helped fresh sit up. Ink quickly came over. "I- I am so sorry! I didn't know who you were. And i didn't know you were there!" Ink Continued to freak out and fresh tried getting out it was fine. But he didn't feel to well.

After awhile. Ink calmed down and error was checking fresh for injuries. He found a few bruises and checked fresh's head. He nearly screamed and fell backwards. Ink was confused and checked for himself. And yelped. Fresh was confused. Ink gulped. "F-Fresh.. Was it? Don't freak out... just a tiny problem..." Fresh was confused. Error was trying to think. Error looked over it to find the source of bleeding. Error gaged and pulled away his hand when he touched a bunch of blood. Fresh looked at error. And almost freaked out when he saw the blood on his hands. Fresh's vision went blury and he fell backwards. And both ink and error screaming in panic.