Fluffy Luvy.

Error got Fresh to stop poking him.... At the cost of Fresh leaning on him. And clinging onto him. And cuddling him. And nuzzeling his face into his cest. Error was confused.. But ignored it..

Fresh fell asleep purring with his face nuzzled into Error's chest. Error was watching T.V. Ignoring fresh. A portal opened.. And stepped in... Ink.. Ink looked around and rested his gaze on Error and Fresh.. Error tried ignoring ink was there. And avoiding his gaze. Cause he was sure his face was brighter than the sun times a million... But ink was laughing. And failing miserably at holding it in. Error sighed and growled at the same time. "Can i help you ink....? Or are you gonna stand there and look like your about to explode from laughing." Error remarked. "I can't help iitt- You 2 look so cute!~" Ink said teasingly. Error flinched and made a weird noise between choking and a noise of flattery. Ink laughed harder. Error looked away to hide his burning face. "Error. Your face looks like the sun right now." Ink teased. Error hissed at ink like a cat would and shoved his face into his shirt to hide his face. Ink laughed. Fresh groaned. Half asleep. Error poked his head out of his shirt. "Sorry to wake you up fresh- Wha-" Fresh slapped his hand onto errors face. "Hushyy- Lemme  (smash) sleep." Fresh quickly fell back asleep. His hand still on Errors face. Error continued blushing. He tried removing fresh's hand but fresh griped onto errors hand and didn't let go.. Error squeaked. Ink took a picture of the adorable scene. Error froze.. "INK!" Error almost screamed. Ink laughed. "What? It's to cute not to!" Ink shouted. "Delete it!" Error hissed. Ink dissapered into a portal. Error almost shot up until Fresh wrapped his arms around errors middle and huged him closer. Error sighed but leaned aginst the couch arm and watched T.V. Error side glanced at fresh.. He pet his head a little and fresh purred. Error continued to pet him and went back to watching T.V.

After a few minutes.. Error got bored. And would maybe try going to sleep.. a idea popped into Error's head.. A mix of his dream hours ago. Error looked around a little before putting a smol kiss on fresh's head. He blushed and laid back. And slowly fell asleep...

(( Ignore my super trashy art up at the top... Sorry it sucks. ))