I spoil this entire Book for Everyone{Part 1?}.

If you watch MoonKitti. This will make sense......

--------------------

*Ahem*

Chapter One...

--------

Error was being an edgy 23 yer old when a Fresh Creture came out of nowhere.

Error screams for 10 minutes at him.

Fresh and Error yell at each other for another 10 minutes before deciding to punch his future wife in the face.

Fresh takes no notice.

---------

Fresh decides to get on Cross level and stalk Error around his basic white void.

Error yells at Fresh again. Ignoring time. And the time skip is actually 2 days-

Fresh becomes a sassy Hispanic woman and lectures Error for an very short time.

Fresh then plays hard to get..

Error is confused.

Error finds Fresh-y Bueaty and then attempts to drown his Future loves while laughing.

Fresh gets mad and Error is also mad.

------------------------------
Chapter 3

Error is asleep and has a dream that is actually a prophecy. And tottaly doesn't mean anything later in the book.

Error is woke by fresh and Gut punched his Future lover in his guts..

Error is a wonderful husband.

Fresh being him then ignores it and continues to talk to Error.

Error acts sickingly out of character for the rest of the chapter.

Ink finds them and Continues to act like a Breeze character. Ink yells at them for 2 minutes before out of character error is sad.

----------------

Chapter 4

Error is being an edgy teen as Fresh tries talking to his husband.

Fresh apparently pulls a spray bottle out of thin air and treats Error like a cat for 5 minutes.

Error and Fresh yell at each other like a bunch of squabbling house wife's for 20 minutes.

Ink, A very annoying side character. Comes in and joins in because he too was a trophy wife.

Error then becomes a angry tottler and then insults his EX-Wife and Future wife for 10 minutes.

Ink and fresh run away from edgy teen Computer boy and then ink ask useless questions. Inks son, is being rude. And ink isn't ment to father children so finds dream to help.
-----
Note;... Pattlet Existed In this chapter but was a second time in chapter 13... Where Pattlet was just now going to be born....

-----

Fresh shows off his 'Mother Skills' he SOME HOW got..

While fresh cared for Inks Very useless side character son. Dream starts insulting his husband...

And a huge time skip

Error is now a teacher and Fresh is magically healed so now he can make portals.

Fresh smooches Error and then Error Proceeds to scream into nothing for 5 hours.

Then he died-

------------

Chapter 5

--------------

Fresh tries being a gud person and talking to Error.

Error then proceeds to act like a kindergartener and Fresh now as cooties..

Fresh is deeply disturbed.

Fresh said he'd let Error hit him.

Error: "Haha. Can you even feel pain¿"

Fresh then responded.

Fresh: "Ha ha. I just react weirdly to it."

That single line makes it obvious that Fresh likes pain. So fresh goes against vthe sin code...

And a love for pain tottaly isn't passed down in the family..... Pixle. And GlItch....

Fresh gets offended by his hat and then later were suddenly in waterfall..

Error and Fresh procced to talk with Error on top of him. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author disappoints everyone because they didn't make out. And Author is very lazy.

.. Yay..

I did this because

1: 2K views!

2: It's fun as hell

Vote for a part 2 if you want... I do this because it only takes 5 minutes to write...