another chapter-

Holy- this is the 50th chapter.... 50 freaking chapters.... And this book is nowhere near finished.... Damn.... I'm also very sick... Kill me. :<

Error. Being him. Woke up around 11 PM. He thought about everything that happened yesterday and shot up. He looked around. Creed was no longer sitting on a chair sleeping. But was messing with Ace, who's eyes were open and was growling at him. Glitch was still clinging to Refresh protectivly. Refresh... Looked, maybe asleep..? Pixel... Was biting glitch... What the hell is up with the biting things..? Fresh was still asleep, he was drooling.. Gross... Creed scared error when he spoke loudly. "ErRoRrr! You'll n-never believe it!" Creed said. Fresh jolted awake at the sudden noise. "W-what... What's going on..?" Fresh said. Error almost laughed but held it back. "Nothing. Just creed." Error said. Fresh hummed in response. "Anyway! S-Sci came in.. A-And he found out ace has 2 souls.." Creed yelled. Error stared at him for a second. And fresh was now wide awake. Looking extremely confused. "How the hell is that possible...?" Error hissed. Creed shrugged. "Anyway! We can go home. Can we go! Please! It gets boring here!" Creed whined. Error sighed. "You act like you're 5.." Error said, Creed huffed in response. Before creed could say anything. Fresh said something. "You both act like children. And I'm not raising 6 of them..." Fresh said. Both creed and Error pouted. "I do not!" Error hissed. "Hmm... Yeah. You act like a cat." Fresh said. Error hissed in response. "And creed just acts like an ignorant child.." Fresh said, smiling. "No I don't!" Creed said. "Well.." Error said. Creed growled at error. Error stood up and stretched. Creed tackled error and wrestled him. Error fought back. Fresh just stared and rolled his eyes. He picked the four children next to him. He held them and stared at creed and error fighting on the floor. Glitch had this adorable evil grin on his face cheering them on with inaudible noises. Ace was concerned about them. The other 2 didn't care.. Fresh sighed. "You two really shouldn't be down there... You have no idea what could've been on that floor..." Fresh said. Error looked up from holding creed down on the floor. "I'm sure it's fine...-" Error was cut off. "No.. It's not fine.." Sci said. Error jumped. "Sci! Don't scare me like that!" Error hissed. "Yeah... But. You really don't wanna be on that floor.." Sci said. Error released Creed and he jumped up and dusted himself off along with error. "You two may wanna shower when you get home... Anyway.. You guys can leave now.. And.. About Refresh... They've gotten stronger and Better.. So.. They might survive.. But. You guys could've gone hours ago..." Sci said. Error shrugged. "I woke up Litterly 20 minutes ago.." Error said. "That's sad.." Sci said. "Yeah... I should have a better sleep schedule.... But. Whatever." Error said. Sci snickered. Error stared at sci. "What?" Error hissed. "Oh.. Error.. Your gonna have to.. You got children now. And four of them.." Sci said. Pointing at them. In response. Glitch stuck his tounge out at him. Error shrugged. "Alright. Alright. I'll try.. But. We're going.." Error said. He opened a portal. He helped fresh get the others and left..

- is this the first time skip..? -

Error. Ignoring Refresh Chewing on his jacket. Was watching T.v. holding Refresh and Glitch. Glitch had little interest and Was staring at Ace. Who was next to him with fresh. Ace was staring back. And pixle was looking around taking interest in their surroundings. And more or less staring at creed. "I'm bored." Error said. Fresh shrugged. "What do you expect me to do..?" Fresh said. Error shrugged. Error continued watching until he was hit in the face with a pillow. He jumped and looked at fresh. Who was still watching T.v.. He looked down and saw glitch waving a pillow around with strings. He looked at error and hit him again. Error hissed. "How the hell?!" Error hissed. Fresh looked over and then in surprise. He took the pillow from glitch. Glitch whined. Error sighed and laid down. "Screw it.. I'm taking a nap. Today's confusing." Error said. Refresh cuddeled error. Error fell asleep. And fresh was tempted to draw on errors face again...

So he did...